Eugenix (Drs. Das/Somesh/Vinita) | 11,102 grafts | NW 6/7 | 28 yrs old | 2022/2023/2024

14 minutes ago, Murat-kz said:

O My. All the slits opened at the first day and implantation went 2 days? This is new to me. I thought they do slits for hairline and the middle at first day and do implantation. Than they do slits and implantation for the crown for second day. Because I thought slits start to shrink if you do not implant anything in them within 5 hours let’s say

On second thought, I think I misspoke here. I thought I remembered exactly how everything went but it appears I didn't remember everything correctly. These pictures of the board in the room indicate she only made 3,130 slits on Day 1. Then up to 5141 on Day 2, and the rest on Day 3.

Day 1: 3130 slits made

IMG_4692.thumb.jpeg.db29f19a0ec3d3ad149caf77ea74cc14.jpeg

Day 2: Up to 5141 slits

IMG_4725.thumb.jpeg.eff69caaa0087669ce70a38ef64d2efa.jpeg

Edited by general-etwan

1 hour ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

@general-etwanYou'll have a 7 week head start from me. My procedure is in 2 weeks. Yours is looking good for only 5 weeks.

Yeah, thanks. Liking my progress so far. A bunch of hair just barely starting to break through the skin; not worthy of more pics yet but come December I hope to share some good progress. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

Yeah, thanks. Liking my progress so far. A bunch of hair just barely starting to break through the skin; not worthy of more pics yet but come December I hope to share some good progress. 

Nice, the only difference I would say is that i wont be on fin yet lol.. 

Will start taking maybe 2 years later

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

On 10/29/2022 at 5:16 AM, general-etwan said:

Not much happening yet obviously, but here is a 5-week post-op pic. Shedding in full force. Some hairs starting to burst through on the surface, I can feel them. Also, do not mind the blonde hair on the side...I bleached my non-transplanted hair for a Halloween costume. I do not advise anyone to do such things unless you really know what you're doing. But I would never touch the newly transplanted area. 😄 Hopefully come winter I will have some great progress to share.

IMG_5441.thumb.jpg.86699af605c6aeec939fa7644c5a8d4b.jpg

I'm just one week behind you. I can already see some thick sprouts too! So are you using minox yet? 

1 hour ago, general-etwan said:

Why the wait?

Planning for kids, and Dr Bansal said its best to hold off on taking fin while trying to conceive.. lol

So told the wife, we either have 2 kids or 2.5 years before i start fin. Whichever cmes first.

I'll use Rogaine in the meantime though..

Edited by BaldingEagle1
  • Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

On 10/10/2022 at 12:23 AM, Gramatik said:

Firstly thank you for the presentation of your hair transplant. I wish you happy growing. However, I dont think you were good candidate for hair transplant as You are about to be norwood 7. The area that was covered was big and the density will be average in midscalp and crown, without considering the further hairloss progress...

The thinning is progressing towards down to the donor as you can see in the picture below. Anyway, good luck with your procedure and keep on getting finasteride!

image.jpeg.fbd88bc007d56740596d18ef3f4c6de5.jpeg

I think it will be good, and a second session can be done with more body hair if needed.

Edited by Xanadu

3 minutes ago, ApexB said:

@general-etwan Work looks clean, Man! Exited for you, can’t wait to see your updates. I’ll be getting my 1st procedure done with Dr Bansal in about 2 weeks. 

Good luck! Can't wait to share some actual permanent progress...another 1-2 months hopefully!

• Like 1

Just now, ApexB said:

11/13 & 11/14, Hbu? 

Oooo, I’ll be there Nov 16 and 17 in Delhi w/ Dr. bansal. I’ll stick around till the 20th tho

Edited by BaldingEagle1

Nov 16, 2022

7 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Oooo, I’ll be there Nov 16 and 17 in Delhi w/ Dr. bansal. I’ll stick around till the 20th tho

I'll be staying extra days for the first wash, I’m booked at the double tree down the street from the clinic. 

Bandit and Etwan had very similar balding, but quite differences HT procedures. Etwan choses to do the entire scalp and then add density as needed later. 

Meanwhile Bandit, with about the same number of grafts, chose to not touch crown until the second round.

Which of these two approaches will have the best outcome?

I have no idea....

1 hour ago, Xanadu said:

Bandit and Etwan had very similar balding, but quite differences HT procedures. Etwan choses to do the entire scalp and then add density as needed later. 

Meanwhile Bandit, with about the same number of grafts, chose to not touch crown until the second round.

Which of these two approaches will have the best outcome?

I have no idea....

Yeah at first I scoffed at Bandit's plan. But now the more I think of it, the better it sounds.

I wonder what I should do as a NW6.. maybe go Bandit's route?

Kind of like dealing with current balding crown, and then filling it later

Edited by BaldingEagle1

Nov 16, 2022

31 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Yeah at first I scoffed at Bandit's plan. But now the more I think of it, the better it sounds.

I wonder what I should do as a NW6.. maybe go Bandit's route?

Kind of like dealing with current balding crown, and then filling it later

Yes, I have scoured the web but found no cleat answer to what would be best or when each would be preferred.

On 10/9/2022 at 3:19 PM, general-etwan said:

3-4 days after procedure, upon arrival back home. 4th pic is donor area up close after a few days.

IMG_4906.thumb.jpeg.630cd9393556cb53f30ce8e9fb4068eb.jpeg IMG_4925.thumb.jpeg.a9fd80806d820abf7af6041f3c6c7135.jpeg

IMG_4964.thumb.jpeg.c9f3fb2bafb821ed9e0903c4382eca1c.jpeg IMG_4996.thumb.jpeg.d24cfc565c4fe318af160891cc06ec88.jpeg

Meant to say in my original post, too:

I understood going into this that I would never have the density of pre-hair loss, or even the density that I briefly had wearing systems. I fully understood the hairline would have to be conservative, as well as the difficulty of the thinning ring area that could not be addressed in this procedure. Still, this was absolutely the best way forward for me, and if I can regain some framing of the face with some coverage on top, that will be a success to me.

I know this felt great rubbing this off. 

im late to reply but I’m just now reading this. You have written a really detailed, well report, about what you experienced from your procedure. I’m addition, to your mental hurdles you experienced as many of us have. 

Anyways, stay strong, you’ve done the hard part, now it’s just a waiting game. 

thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022