Who are the top hair transplant surgeon's favorite surgeons? Dr Mwamba's favorite is Dr Shapiro.

I found this interesting in one of the podcast episodes, 

Someone asked Dr Mwamba at 48 minutes who is favorite hair transplant surgeon is and he answered Dr Shapiro. 

Have other surgeons answered this question? 

• Like 2

Yes Dr.Ron Shapiro has a lovely character as does Dr.Mwamba.. Make sure to ask Dr.Bisanga this also when he is on. From knowing Dr.B 16 years I can agree also with Patrick on all he said..an excellent surgeon and a warm and generous person and also strict in the things that matter. 

Excellent Video Mel..you deserve credit for all the transformations you have brought to this forum and your case exposure also!

Edited by sl
  • Like 2

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators
9 hours ago, sl said:

Yes Dr.Ron Shapiro has a lovely character as does Dr.Mwamba.. Make sure to ask Dr.Bisanga this also when he is on. From knowing Dr.B 16 years I can agree also with Patrick on all he said..an excellent surgeon and a warm and generous person and also strict in the things that matter. 

Excellent Video Mel..you deserve credit for all the transformations you have brought to this forum and your case exposure also!

Chris has said Mwamba is like his brother. I believe I did ask him this question. I think he said a few names. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is an interesting topic. I asked a few surgeons this during my consults and they usually said Dr. Gabel, Dr. Konior, and Dr. Mohebi. This is in no particular order. I also heard Dr. Charles and Dr. Dorin mentioned. 

Edited by Buck Naked

5 hours ago, Buck Naked said:

This is an interesting topic. I asked a free surgeons this during my consults and they usually said Dr. Gabel, Dr. Konior, and Dr. Mohebi. This is in no particular order. I also heard Dr. Charles and Dr. Dorin mentioned. 

I wish I did that during my consulting rounds. Who did you ask?