XYON and Minoxidil 12 Months of Topical Journey – NW 3

GoogleChrome

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks like your crown has made HUGE improvements. Thanks for keeping the hair lengths consistent. Makes it easier to track your progress.

94C5D676-D764-4173-B201-E4D38874FD83.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

This is an incredible improvement on a massive scale! 🤩 Everything has improved! Crown, hairline, mid section and even your donor! I look forward to watching your further updates! I will seriously be considering switching to topical Finasteride after seeing this. 👌

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Wow this is a massive difference 

A4A895F0-07C7-4394-B961-25C9DB81DA26.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I really love that you keep your hair length consistent. It really shows the difference without question. The March photos look like they’re in harsher lighting too. I’ve noticed flaking too, I wonder if this is a side effect. Maybe it’s drying out the scalp. 

October vs. March
58461BDB-3AD9-465B-B4BD-159568ABCE71.jpeg

• Like 1

View my thread

7 hours ago, GoogleChrome said:

No I didn't since Doctor mentioned measuring serum DHT isn't accurate as it fluctuates throughout the day.

It's true your hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day (within reason).

The simple solution is to test at the same time of the day, ideally mornings.

Hormone levels are important data points to track the meds and their effect on your body.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I have decided to stop this protocol as I've experienced really bad side effects.

Some side effects I've experienced:
Shortness of breath
Sleep Apnea
Anxiety
Extreme Depression for no apparent reason
Zero energy 
Irregular heartbeat
Loss of stamina
ED, low libido
Muscle pain

All of this happened overnight almost a month ago and I've been recovering ever since. I'd say I'm 60% better compared to where i was on day 1 but this is no fun. I went to the ER in the first few days because I had no idea what was happening to me as I'm very high energy, athletic, great physical shape etc. Very grateful that I'm doing much better than before but just wanted to share an update on why I haven't posted progress pics lately. I'm very saddened that I will probably lose all my amazing hair recovery process but I guess that's just life. Not sure If I'll be active on this forum but it was a fun journey.

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 1:08 AM, GoogleChrome said:

Hi everyone, I have decided to stop this protocol as I've experienced really bad side effects.

Some side effects I've experienced:
Shortness of breath
Sleep Apnea
Anxiety
Extreme Depression for no apparent reason
Zero energy 
Irregular heartbeat
Loss of stamina
ED, low libido
Muscle pain

All of this happened overnight almost a month ago and I've been recovering ever since. I'd say I'm 60% better compared to where i was on day 1 but this is no fun. I went to the ER in the first few days because I had no idea what was happening to me as I'm very high energy, athletic, great physical shape etc. Very grateful that I'm doing much better than before but just wanted to share an update on why I haven't posted progress pics lately. I'm very saddened that I will probably lose all my amazing hair recovery process but I guess that's just life. Not sure If I'll be active on this forum but it was a fun journey.

Definitely prioritize your health over your hair. Have you reached out to the doctors? Most of these are side effects of fin, but haven't heard about heartbeat or muscle pain issues from fin.