Eman's 4-Month UPDATE: The Fun Has Begun

Eman

jazz- no pain, no discomfort whatsoever and I am a total wuss just so you know. The only very minor discomfort was the first two weeks were the sutures in the donor area and to be honest it was more of an annoyance. The first night was really the only discomfort I had after the procedure.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

What an amazing transformation over just a month. You're gonna be a hairy beast at 6 mo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Eman,

The work looks fantastic and you need to be commended for your photo and documentation skills too. Terrific in all respects! Dedom is correct that your low skin to hair contrast will help even more. It's a pleasure following your progress. All the best!

Eman, i have known you as a member on this forum even before you had undergone HT and i have been following your each and every update like a quest of holy grail and i think to describe the results as just fantastic and awesome would be an understatement... No wonder your family and friends are amazed with your new development... Congratulations and keep us updating form time to time ....

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

All- thanks for the continued comments--very much appreciated. It is really fun seeing the transformation on my OWN head!! Even though you don't think you would notice the changes since looking in the mirror on a daily basis, but you really do notice. I need to figure out how to paste pics together to make a collage (any recommended programs?)

I had dinner with a girl last night who I have been friends with for a number of years and she kept looking at my large dome (I didn't initiate any conversation about it) and said "I didn't realize you had so much hair. Since you always cut it short, I assumed you were balding." (goes back to the comment I made about my brutally honest friends). I just told her I liked keeping my hair short and decided I would grow it out for the winter. She said it looks good and thinks I should let it grow out...definitely brought a smile to my face!

Getting through the doldrums is tough (very tough at times), but this stage of the game makes it all worth it. Thanks again for all the positive comments and I will continue to update you all!!

Eman

My initial HT thread:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the continued positive comments. Balody and Mick, great as always to hear from you and yes I look forward to summer and where my growth is at (and also get away from the cold weather!).

Space- I wish $$!! And I think my gf is more in love with him !?! But yes, I am really looking forward to the next update as it has really begun to fill in and I have not cut it at all...

My initial HT thread:

that looks truely amazing dude bet your over the moon no one would know you were balding, very impressive dude

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128