Nick Cage

Saw Nick Cage on Kelly Clarkson today. He looks fantastic. Hair looks great considering where he came from. I’m pretty blown away. Looks extremely natural doesn’t look like a system or hair pieces like Ralph Macchio. Any idea who his doc was and how they recovered him so well? Looks super healthy too happy for him I love his acting. 

57 minutes ago, sunsurfhair said:

Saw Nick Cage on Kelly Clarkson today. He looks fantastic. Hair looks great considering where he came from. I’m pretty blown away. Looks extremely natural doesn’t look like a system or hair pieces like Ralph Macchio. Any idea who his doc was and how they recovered him so well? Looks super healthy too happy for him I love his acting. 

I've seen a lot of people suggest it's a top notch hair system like Travolta but with his level of fame and money, i'm sure he can afford it. 

I thought Ralph Macchio didn't have great hair but didn't massively think it looked like a system either tbh, so would be nice to see if you got pictures of both celebs. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I've seen a lot of people suggest it's a top notch hair system like Travolta but with his level of fame and money, i'm sure he can afford it. 

I thought Ralph Macchio didn't have great hair but didn't massively think it looked like a system either tbh, so would be nice to see if you got pictures of both celebs. 

Video even better :)