Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Kostis - BHR Clinic - 2980 FUE 0 - 5 Months - Super Fast and Dense Growth

Thank you to the patient for providing these photos as 5 months.

The goal was to re-establish a natural hair line and place back into the diffused area within the frontal third. This was achieved with a conservative approach yet as can be seen a very pleasing result even at this very early stage. The density and naturalness is stark and a transformation that cannot be underestimated.

This was a shared surgery between Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Kostis.

We will endeavour to update as and when the patient is able to share new photos.

VIDEO:-

GRAFT/HAIR BREAKDOWN:-

1s = 511/511
2s = 1384/2768
3s = 1016/3048
4s = 69/276

TOTAL:  2980/6602 - 2.2 HAIR PER FU AVERAGE.

PRE-SURGERY

C44AVIj.png

zPNCFeD.png

aniaku4.png

BLnka0j.png

jrOBM4r.png

BCPSRny.png

R5r8X4t.png

PLACEMENT

tPdXDM4.png

MQ34DCN.png

vgHPmA9.png

oCx6MrT.png

X3qk7dE.png

u3CBw9T.png

5 MONTHS

XK14gR0.png

pAoidHP.png

hHi5DlF.png

eixAexo.png

COMPARISON

yjo7YIY.png
  • Like 5

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

47 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:
Thank you to the patient for providing these photos as 5 months.

The goal was to re-establish a natural hair line and place back into the diffused area within the frontal third. This was achieved with a conservative approach yet as can be seen a very pleasing result even at this very early stage. The density and naturalness is stark and a transformation that cannot be underestimated.

This was a shared surgery between Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Kostis.

We will endeavour to update as and when the patient is able to share new photos.

VIDEO:-

GRAFT/HAIR BREAKDOWN:-

1s = 511/511
2s = 1384/2768
3s = 1016/3048
4s = 69/276

TOTAL:  2980/6602 - 2.2 HAIR PER FU AVERAGE.

PRE-SURGERY

C44AVIj.png

zPNCFeD.png

aniaku4.png

BLnka0j.png

jrOBM4r.png

BCPSRny.png

R5r8X4t.png

PLACEMENT

tPdXDM4.png

MQ34DCN.png

vgHPmA9.png

oCx6MrT.png

X3qk7dE.png

u3CBw9T.png

5 MONTHS

XK14gR0.png

pAoidHP.png

hHi5DlF.png

eixAexo.png

COMPARISON

yjo7YIY.png

this is ridiculous 🤯 sure this isn’t a 12 month result 👀👀🤣🤣

• Like 3

Yes I can guarantee it is 5! Actually I sent this case yesterday to 2 repair patients we will do soon and one I have known 11 years and the other 4 years and both said ..Steve If I didn't know you I would not believe this..It is a nice compliment and yes this is 5 month update..so more to come! 

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

10 minutes ago, sl said:

Yes I can guarantee it is 5! Actually I sent this case yesterday to 2 repair patients we will do soon and one I have known 11 years and the other 4 years and both said ..Steve If I didn't know you I would not believe this..It is a nice compliment and yes this is 5 month update..so more to come! 

definitely meant as a compliment, incredible work 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 7:05 AM, sl said:

Do you know the density in the hairline?  It looks amazing, just wondering how many FU/cm to achieve this look

Thanks for the comments..2980 into the frontal third while closing into the temples is a good area covered and not anything to suggest higher density than usual. We don't go by that alone and one reason is that there are really many factors to a result and the hair calibre, hairs per FU, the deployment of the grafts and angles etc all play a part. Dr.Bisanga will cut the sites to dictate density and direction that will give a natural result for the patient. Others like Dr.Kostis who also had surgery with thinner hair for example would have a different approach, so it is all fairly bespoke but density really is only one issue among a few. Also the patients native density, loss potential, meds, age etc are factors in approach.

This video here will show the approach for a hairline per se and how many can go into the first few mms and then we drop as the transition zone needs and Dr.B explains also his approach. This is the shorts version and the longer one below to give an idea on hair line approach from Dr.Bisanga but the first few mms can take 400 plus grafts and then we drop as we work backwards.

Longer version:-

Edited by sl
  • Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network