We Had To Punch Out 4 And 5 Haired Grafts From A HairLine...Inside the Op Room..

sl

• Administrators

Fantastic video 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I totally understand this one. I had a 5 hair grafts implanted in the second row of my hairline when I got it done in Turkey. 

Now it's in the 5th row because I had 3 rows of fresh singles all blended in to camouflage everything up infront of it ... 

• Like 1

This is not aimed at him nor a clandestine snipe at any clinic per se and this patient never went to him but a reality of punching out 5 and 4 haired grafts from a hairline when a clinic prefers to use their naked eyes and places multiple grafts into it. This is the fact of this case as the video shows and that is the thrust of the video. Be aware that some will place large groups into your hair line.

Our videos are about education and reality and to warn people of what they can experience aside from what social media shows.

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network