Is this the most insanely aggressive transplant you've seen?

1 hour ago, Fue3361 said:

Also, as to the question, this is not the most insanely aggresive transplant I've seen.  Winner of that title is:

Was just about to post this one too lol

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• Valued Contributor
8 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Was just about to post this one too lol

Someone in the comments said that rather than having a receding hairline, he now has a "proceeding hairline". Nearly spat my water all over the keyboard! 🤣

• Haha 5

• Administrators

For the live of me, I don’t understand the appeal of having no forehead. I can understand certain ethnicities have smaller square hairlines, so that makes sense. But aside from that, why would anyone want to have no forehead. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

For the live of me, I don’t understand the appeal of having no forehead. I can understand certain ethnicities have smaller square hairlines, so that makes sense. But aside from that, why would anyone want to have no forehead. 

Unfortunately it's just another form of dysmorphia and without ethical people in place, just like with cosmetic surgery, that's the outcome but i honestly think there's an "optimum" aesthetic hairline for every person based on their individual facial characteristics and if unlimited grafts were a thing  we could all create a dream hairline but given the current finite nature of the donor, that's why sites with proper patient education and information are important to stop people making these silly choices. 

I literally can imagine he's also stared at for the wrong reasons too now even with hair. 

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

In a lot of ways I've really grown to like having a bit of a receded hairline. Obviously not everyone has the face shape or features to feel this way, and fairness I don't like it as receded as it currently is but I don't mind how it was say 2-3 years ago. It actually can look a bit more masculine to have a slight recession. I don't want to look like a 18 year old K-Pop boy band member. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

In a lot of ways I've really grown to like having a bit of a receded hairline. Obviously not everyone has the face shape or features to feel this way, and fairness I don't like it as receded as it currently is but I don't mind how it was say 2-3 years ago. It actually can look a bit more masculine to have a slight recession. I don't want to look like a 18 year old K-Pop boy band member. 

You take that back(!) I love wearing me some make up, wild hair colour and the groupies that come with(!) :D

Seriously though, i think it's all about individuality and like you said, your specific face shape lends itself well to slight recession but when you go past that like you mentioned, then it becomes more than just an aesthetic choice but indicative of hair loss. 

• Haha 1

• Administrators

I think a little recession actually looks good and distinguished. It also looks good as you age, there are only a handful of men that never experience any recession, and I have to say it looks weird as they age and get wrinkled. What's gonna look good today and 40 years from now should be a priority as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think a little recession actually looks good and distinguished. It also looks good as you age, there are only a handful of men that never experience any recession, and I have to say it looks weird as they age and get wrinkled. What's gonna look good today and 40 years from now should be a priority as well.

This is why basically we need to differentiate between Juvenile Hairline and Mature Hairline when we say things like Norwood 0 or Norwood 1. 

I think an appropriately placed aesthetic mature looking hairline is what most people mean when they say "age into it" if they lose more hair. 

7 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

Also, as to the question, this is not the most insanely aggresive transplant I've seen.  Winner of that title is:

This is unfortunately one of the most successful failures I've seen. Absolutely hideous result -- what was everyone thinking here? It'll be completely OVER if he balds behind the hairline, which seems likely. Can't even remove these grafts easily or smp over that area after, it's too far down his forehead.

50 minutes ago, Z-- said:

This is unfortunately one of the most successful failures I've seen. Absolutely hideous result -- what was everyone thinking here? It'll be completely OVER if he balds behind the hairline, which seems likely. Can't even remove these grafts easily or smp over that area after, it's too far down his forehead.

This is astounding. He got his hairline lower than his teen days, hopefully he doesnt lose a lot of hair later in his life else he will be in tricky situation.

On 7/26/2022 at 2:50 AM, John1991 said:

4400 grafts on a 26 year old to lower the hairline that much.  What are the thoughts of people here on this?  

As other have said the crown will be a concern for him in less than 5 years. I'm pretty sure he looked handsome when he had a lot of hair at 19-20 and wanted to go back to that as hairloss can make you lose "points" of attractiveness . When you go from the most attractive guy around to just ok it's pretty hard to accept

An other things to consider is that hair-mills sometimes use more grafts than announced

Maybe he wanted to look like Zayn Malik, that dude has a notoriously small forehead, and is considered attractive:  

See the source image

But even if he really REALLY wanted that result, he'd have to have the temporal points remade, you can't lower the forehead that much without also enclosing it in  on the sides as well.

Check out my journey here:

1 hour ago, Fue3361 said:

Maybe he wanted to look like Zayn Malik, that dude has a notoriously small forehead, and is considered attractive:  

See the source image

But even if he really REALLY wanted that result, he'd have to have the temporal points remade, you can't lower the forehead that much without also enclosing it in  on the sides as well.

Zayn is attractive because he has solid bone structure, eyes, dark thick brows and he's a celebrity by way of being a singer. That last one is 10 points by itself :D

In terms of hair height, it suits him but not all can pull it off. 

Attractiveness is imo almost a separate component to hair but hair when added and normal without loss, it accentuates you. Balding erodes your attractiveness imo compared to if you had a full head of hair. Not every person can be a stereotype celeb movie star