Thank you to Mel for organising this interview.

One topic touched upon was the growth of chest hair once transplanted to the scalp and how it grows there. The debate is there on Donor Dominance and Recipient Dominance and what that implies. This topic will warrant a far longer post as will chest hair per se with many more factors to consider but nonetheless this is an interesting small clip ..watch this space for more information really on our approach to this.

• Thanks 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators

The member who claimed 0-5% growth never replied or responded. @JoselitoElGallo I would be interested to see the medical literature. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, sl said:

Thank you to Mel for organising this interview.

One topic touched upon was the growth of chest hair once transplanted to the scalp and how it grows there. The debate is there on Donor Dominance and Recipient Dominance and what that implies. This topic will warrant a far longer post as will chest hair per se with many more factors to consider but nonetheless this is an interesting small clip ..watch this space for more information really on our approach to this.

Thanks for sharing Ian. Yes I would love to know if recipient dominance truly exists or is just a myth. Many thanks for sharing a great video which I enjoyed watching the other day!

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, JoselitoElGallo said:

You are being too much already with this topic. We already know that is depend on the performance of the surgeon I don’t think that you need to keep repeating it over and over and again.  I learn from it thanks to Dr Bisanga and Pitella . I commented it on the post of the post. 

However I don’t think that you should keep tagging me just with the intention of belittle me or ridicule me on the same instance that you called troll a user only because he gave his inputs regarding Eugenix and how they work.

We know that you love so much Eugenix because they did a great job with you but up to the point that you as moderator try to degrade other users and lose objectivity because they don’t think like you? I honestly don’t understand.

I’m not tagging you to belittle you. I think it was a valid question that you had, which is why I asked it. I tagged you in because you had brought up this literature. You’re taking this discussion to a completely different direction. Debate and questioning things is a good thing. It’s not me belittling you.

Also, what does this topic have to do with any particular clinic? Chest hair is done by multiple clinics, not just one. Maybe it’s a language barrier, but when I tagged you it was not to belittle you. It was to get the literature you claimed to read. I think it’s important to see both sides. One doctor may claim one thing, and another doctor something else. It’s always good to hear both sides.

But fair enough, I won’t tag you. You’ve taken this the wrong way. 

onwards,

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m not tagging you to belittle you. I think it was a valid question that you had, which is why I asked it. I tagged you in because you had brought up this literature. You’re taking this discussion to a completely different direction. Debate and questioning things is a good thing. It’s not me belittling you.

Also, what does this topic have to do with any particular clinic? Chest hair is done by multiple clinics, not just one. Maybe it’s a language barrier, but when I tagged you it was not to belittle you. It was to get the literature you claimed to read. I think it’s important to see both sides. One doctor may claim one thing, and another doctor something else. It’s always good to hear both sides.

But fair enough, I won’t tag you. You’ve taken this the wrong way. 

onwards,

Maybe is a barrier language, but I answered you on the other topic and you keep tagging me on different topics with the same and same thing, not sure with the purpose .

At the end the percentage in literature doesn’t matter, the important thing is to see the results on real cases. 

Because if we are based on literature is only 29% survival rate, isn’t it?

I hope that at least you agree with me on that.

Edited by JoselitoElGallo

• Administrators
1 minute ago, JoselitoElGallo said:

Maybe is a barrier language, but I answered you on the other topic and you keep tagging me on different topics with the same and same thing, not sure with the purpose .

At the end the percentage in literature doesn’t matter, the important thing is to see the results on real cases. 

I hope that at least you agree with me on that.

I didn’t see your answer on the other tags, that’s why I tagged you. I do agree. 

View my thread

33 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I didn’t see your answer on the other tags, that’s why I tagged you. I do agree. 

So Ir should have being a missunderstanding and you wanted to make fun of it. 

By the way regarding the clinic, If you make memory, the root of the topic came once we were discussing about the practices of Eugenix in the another post. That’s why.

So I will edit the previous comment and Peace ✌️

@Melvin- Moderator You can tag me Melvin, but not for doing me the same and same question all the time once it was answered already, because I would fee that you are making fun of me.

@Melvin- Moderator

By the way you forgot to mention, how long is the anagen phase betwen Chest body and Scalp.

Chest body: Around 45 days

Scalp: 5 to 7 years

Thats why the hair of the chest never grow long and keep falling all over again giving very poor coverage when is placed on the scalp.