So there’s a 3rd doctor (Dr Shaw) performing HT with Nadimi and Konior

I met the newest Doctor--Dr. Bhumik Shah-when I was having a procedure done by Dr. K. He was training under him and learning at the tutelage of the Master. I think he goes by "Boomer." Very compassionate and very committed to hair transplantation. I was most impressed and would trust him as he is well trained and is using the awesome techs at CHI.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mountinvan said:

I met the newest Doctor--Dr. Bhumik Shah-when I was having a procedure done by Dr. K. He was training under him and learning at the tutelage of the Master. I think he goes by "Boomer." Very compassionate and very committed to hair transplantation. I was most impressed and would trust him as he is well trained and is using the awesome techs at CHI.

I'm wondering if they still do just 1 procedure a day there. With 3 doctors, I wonder how they'll get all their patients in? 

• Administrators

Yes, he’s training with Konior. I believe he goes by Boomer. I met him briefly, seems like a good guy. Definitely glad Konior is passing his knowledge on. Very interested to see his work in the future. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

You can reach out to Dr. Nadimi on her instagram page. 
https://instagram.com/dr.saharnadimi?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

as for Dr. Shah, perhaps he can give you his contact info .

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You can reach out to Dr. Nadimi on her instagram page. 
https://instagram.com/dr.saharnadimi?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

as for Dr. Shah, perhaps he can give you his contact info .

Thank you. Apologies to Dr. Shah for misspelling the name first time. 😢 I blame the misspelled name in the thread title 🙂@Bhumik Shah MD