5000 grafts -Dr Vories

civic

• 3 weeks later...

Quick 3.5 month pic, it's growing by the day, very happy how it is progressing. Left side is to the window & is under sun hitting the view, the right side is not under sun. No filters, no Toppik , we sugar free here 😀Full 4 month update comming on the 28th.  We done with bathroom pics guys -) ,nature is where it's at. Will have pics  under various light conditions.

20221010_140344.jpg

Edited by civic
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, civic said:

4 Month update. As promised, including photos under various light conditions, outside with direct sun & in room under normal lighting. 

E0CD93D0-D060-4862-A2B2-FD5592F13727.jpeg

87C624BF-664F-4982-98FA-60AD55ECBAEB.jpeg

47F1A3B6-8BAD-409E-BCA8-EAAA3DE57748.jpeg

D60EA871-766B-4A07-98F3-EC95B433F80E.jpeg

8F57DD00-A44B-4C60-9A6C-760AACDC6D3F.jpeg

D20B434C-45D1-4743-8145-4F580F4EDA76.jpeg

its coming along. You didnt really shed too much and the ugly duckling phase  wasnt too bad either. Only way is up from here.

Plus its nice to see someone else thats close to the same post op date as me. Youre only 2 days ahead but have better growth than me.

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

12 minutes ago, Vann said:

its coming along. You didnt really shed too much and the ugly duckling phase  wasnt too bad either. Only way is up from here.

Plus its nice to see someone else thats close to the same post op date as me. Youre only 2 days ahead but have better growth than me.

Thank you Vann! Appreciate it😎 . Wishing you also great results in the upcomming months, looking forward to it!

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

5 Month Update.  It’s raining & very cold in my city so we back to bathroom pics for now😎 things are progressing , if you zoom in to my hairline, the right side softened up & looks natural. I hope the left side also catches up soon, cause it looks a bit linear , perhaps not all grafts sprouted yet. Mid scalp & crown filling in, hoping for density to come thru in the next few months. Considering i was bald af, i am very happy how i look now, also, i have high contrast, my hair is very dark but scalp is very white, so contrast is not on my side😂

1D35BE9E-35AE-42D2-B777-0F6B80702496.jpeg

67A1FC7D-20F9-4469-9267-74354AD7EFFA.jpeg

6FB9CB09-CD1B-4ED9-B411-08A5BE1CF6FA.jpeg

D524E1BB-5174-44AB-B6F9-4B3F3E6535DA.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Hey @civic. That's a big jump from month four to five! And you still have months ahead of you! Thanks for sharing! 👌

Thank you my friend! Your thread along with other OG’s like @zoomster , Melvin, inspired many NW6-7s to proceed with their own journeys. And it is certainly great to pay it forward by updating progress. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eyebagfordays said:

Tbh at 5 months it looking rather bare if I’m honest , I know you were bald before but the mid scalp and crown doesn’t seem to be any. Growth

I think midscalp & crown takes a bit longer to get density, will see how it goes in next few months, also lighting is rather bright in that room.

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, civic said:

I think midscalp & crown takes a bit longer to get density, will see how it goes in next few months, also lighting is rather bright in that room.

This guys a troll whose created 12 accounts. No need to respond to him. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is a top view pic i took today in normal day light condition in room, goes to show how lighting is a very big factor on how our hts look👍 Melvin also mentioned several times that if you put anyone who had ht under harsh light, you will see thru scalp more. Next update at 6 months.

F8518B86-9C1F-4A0F-85A7-B15C65CDE6C8.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Hgh said:

I don’t know who this doctor is but for 5k grafts at 6 months this is bare most lf the hair should of sprouted by now . Looking at your post op pic tho you can tell that there was a lot of gaps 

It’s 5 months

• Moderators

You are in the period when it usually really kicks in, so hopefully the next month will give you a nice improvement. I do think you will need a second pass to get good density, but with where you were at the start I think 2 sessions has to be expected.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

29 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

You are in the period when it usually really kicks in, so hopefully the next month will give you a nice improvement. I do think you will need a second pass to get good density, but with where you were at the start I think 2 sessions has to be expected.

I have a 6 month follow up with dr, will see what he says. I looked at several cases here including captaincalisto, if you look at his 1st surgery 5 month, it looks pretty similar. He has several photos of 5 month mark. 

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, civic said:

I have a 6 month follow up with dr, will see what he says. I looked at several cases here including captaincalisto, if you look at his 1st surgery 5 month, it looks pretty similar. He has several photos of 5 month mark. 

Yeah I wasn't trying to say you are in a bad spot. I think you are looking good for 5 months and it will certainly get a lot better in the next couple of months. But with that said, almost everyone who is at your level of baldness goes back for another pass to add density, so it makes sense to plan on that.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• civic locked this topic
  • civic unlocked this topic
  • Administrators

Definitely a huge improvement.

C2917A56-7846-433A-A594-71FD94EC553B.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Definitely a huge improvement.

C2917A56-7846-433A-A594-71FD94EC553B.jpeg

Thank you Melvin! People often ask me if ht is painful, to which i say, no, the most painful thing is patience😂 Trusting the process.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

Yeah, this is a giant leap from where you started! And you’ve still got some months of growth to look forward to and then even more months of maturation. Really really nice improvement here.👌🏻

Appreciate the words of encouragement, Steeeve! 

• 1 month later...

Hello guys, quick almost 9 month update.  I just took these pics from work hallway, so this is how it looks indoors, very happy at continued progress. There is no hair fibers nor any product, all natural , as is😎 the side where i part my hair , under direct light(last pic) is still awaiting thickening, but again, i really think Dr V did great work , considering my roof was completely gone, with only 5k grafts for NW6 with high contrast (pale scalp/dark hair), yet he managed to pull it off nicely.  I will keep updating as months go by.

C0097B04-64C3-4091-9A72-109BF20AD6E0.jpeg

59DA3DD4-EBF9-42D1-A773-48F437F41D1B.jpeg

65149C4D-08B2-477C-A9B0-7AD17F48119E.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, Almost at 11 months, i took these photos outside today for this update, no product of any kind on hair, as is. For the 12 month update i will include indoor & outdoor view of ht.  

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0529.jpeg

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0533.jpeg

• Moderators

This looks pretty good for one transplant from where you were. I wonder if it might look better with your hair a bit shorter. I think it would possibly look cleaner without your long curly hair all over the place. If you can get a 2nd pass to add some density all over I think this could turn out to be a homerun result.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)