ELON MUSK REVIEW - Hair loss - Where it Came From and What He Did!

Hair loss does not discriminate! It has no respect for your status! Rich or poor! Young or old!

The truth is you are more likely than not to suffer from hair loss to some degree, and we see that in royalty, celebrity, sportsperson, and even the to the super rich billionaires, including the world's richest man - Elon Musk.

What we can however do, is deal with cards that life plays us to the best of our abilities. We can change the future, if not the past.

In this video presentation, we go beyond the usual reviews and look at the the cause as well as the "cure" and see where Elon's loss most likely came from and what he himself did to address it, contributing to the successful and hair confident person he is today.

How many surgeries did he have?
Why is the scar line so long?
What is the advantage of this?
Why didn't he do FUE?

This and other aspects will be touched on in this brief review on Insider Voice.

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Raphael84 changed the title to ELON MUSK REVIEW - Hair loss - Where it Came From and What He Did!
  • Administrators

Fantastic video, I’ve always wondered who did Elons hair. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Very Enjoyable Video with some fantastic analysis! If I was a betting man, I would say this is the work of Dr Hasson at H&W. Reason being the wide scar that extends to the temple, which we have seen countless times on this forum successfully done by Dr Hasson, it almost his trademark, along with excellent growth. Plus you wouldn't put it past Elon Musk to do meticulously research and chose the best FUT clinic in the world. However, I suppose we will never know! 

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Very Enjoyable Video with some fantastic analysis! If I was a betting man, I would say this is the work of Dr Hasson at H&W. Reason being the wide scar that extends to the temple, which we have seen countless times on this forum successfully done by Dr Hasson, it almost his trademark, along with excellent growth. Plus you wouldn't put it past Elon Musk to do meticulously research and chose the best FUT clinic in the world. However, I suppose we will never know! 

I wonder if Elon ever had an account here, very possible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

21 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I wonder if Elon ever had an account here, very possible. 

Quite Possible! ....Elon if your reading this, please don't un-ban Trump from Twitter! 😄

• Thanks 1

Actually no, I think with celebrities the clinics don’t treat them like an average patient so even an average clinic will give outstanding results for them

They don’t need to do research like us 🥲

2 hours ago, Euphoria said:

Actually no, I think with celebrities the clinics don’t treat them like an average patient so even an average clinic will give outstanding results for them

They don’t need to do research like us 🥲

Great point , or they hire people to do extensive research for them . 

Musk is so 'internet savvy' he probably did all the research himself.  He's a workaholic - so my guess is he figured it out on his own.  Also, he's Canadian - H&W in Vancouver.  Bingo.

• Like 1