Just how bad is the pollution in Delhi by Eugenix clinic?

one of the forum members had mentioned the air quality being horrible in Delhi. I did some googling, and it was like top ten countries with polluted air. Just how bad is it when you went? I was thinking of staying longer, but if the air is that bad, I will go home a lot sooner after my procedure. I remember flying into Jakarta Indonesia and the city smelled like burning car tires. Just wondering how bad is this part of India? 

19 minutes ago, johnphillip said:

one of the forum members had mentioned the air quality being horrible in Delhi. I did some googling, and it was like top ten countries with polluted air. Just how bad is it when you went? I was thinking of staying longer, but if the air is that bad, I will go home a lot sooner after my procedure. I remember flying into Jakarta Indonesia and the city smelled like burning car tires. Just wondering how bad is this part of India? 

I would say if you only are getting in and out of a car to and from the clinic, you'll be absolutely fine to stay up until your first headwash if you choose to do so. 

The hotel is perfectly fine, so are the cars with the windows up and AC on full blast usually. I personally stayed indoors as much as i could post-op. 

I personally wouldn't want to travel around but that's probably me being extra careful than anything that would environmentally give you a really adverse effect as your heads usually covered post-op with a surgical cap. 

• Like 1

The pollution's pretty bad, but if you're going to be indoors or in cars most of the time, you'll be fine. I remember riding in a tuk-tuk for like 40 minutes straight and my lungs felt pretty rough afterwards. Walking was fine for me, but I don't think you'll want to be walking much outdoors post-transplant as it gets very hot and you probably don't want too much direct sunlight on your grafts or to start sweating after your procedure.

I believe India and Pakistan have some of the worst air quality ratings in the world. 

there’s sites that will give you the air quality index score and sure enough when I looked up Delhi it was not good.

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed lini

• Administrators

It depends on the months you’re there, in December and January it’s bad, as there’s smoke from burning crops. It’s moderate now. 

D20256CA-EB34-4350-9E8A-CFE806BBC547.png

India is a beautiful country with much to offer, don’t over stress about the air, your hair will be fine. 

C1A63E57-D290-47CD-B51B-06CF49362F68.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It depends on the months you’re there, in December and January it’s bad, as there’s smoke from burning crops. It’s moderate now. 

D20256CA-EB34-4350-9E8A-CFE806BBC547.png

India is a beautiful country with much to offer, don’t over stress about the air, your hair will be fine. 

C1A63E57-D290-47CD-B51B-06CF49362F68.jpeg

Melvin, how are you? can you tell me where can i buy the Reviva hair lotion  you recommened(i have side effects from oral fin, and want to avoid the topical)

When I do a google search, New Delhi consistently ranks as one of the most polluted cities in the world. However, Gurgoan where Eugenix is located is about 45 minutes away. So air quality should be a bit cleaner. If you wear a face mask, that might offer some protection.

I was in India in April and I felt fine. I walked around New Delhi from morning to almost midnight.

The air quality in Gurgaon is much better. You will be picked up directly from the airport to the hotel. And to and from the hotel also. So you shall not have any problems while travelling. Almost all of our patients stay for a week and then leave after the headwash. Please do not worry. We assure you that its safe.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, johnphillip said:

Melvin, how are you? can you tell me where can i buy the Reviva hair lotion  you recommened(i have side effects from oral fin, and want to avoid the topical)

Just google revivv. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Just google revivv. 

I did, I just wanted to know if I can buy it from amazon, or does it have to be directly from their website.

thanks in advance 

10 minutes ago, johnphillip said:

I did, I just wanted to know if I can buy it from amazon, or does it have to be directly from their website.

thanks in advance 

Hi John. Are you going to document your journey? You must be flying out tomorrow! Best of luck

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, johnphillip said:

thanks in advance 

I think it has to be direct from their site. 

View my thread