Will a shock after watching a movie immediately after hair transplant affect the results?

I got a transplant of 500 grafts. During the 5th day I watched a movie and I got a big shock after watching a movie scene. Will it affect my transplant results?

• Thanks 1

Hmm. 

I mean, unless you are talking about having a jump scare and hitting your head where the grafts were placed, it's difficult to imagine where a mere jump scare has ever been documented to affect the implanted hair via emotional trauma :D

I see you have made a couple of posts now worrying about your hair transplant, You’re grafts are now well and truly anchored so please try not to worry. 
Was it 500 grafts ? That’s quite a low amount, would you be able to let us know who the Dr/Clinic was, and can you share any pics ? Thanks 🙏 

• Like 1

Usually doctors provide you with post-op instructions regarding what you should watch. They tell you not to watch George Clooney or Chris Pratt, because it has been clinically proven that these actors affect hair graft survival. You should also limit your exposure to orange & brown colours of any kind, as human retina is indirectly connected to your follicles and different wavelengths of the spectrum might alter your blood supply network.

In all seriousness, when I had my transplant I was going crazy post-op, I even thought that drinking too much water might affect the result. Relax, enjoy life and watch as many dark romantic horror drama comedies as you like 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Yugesh said:

Lmao its an Indian film called Pudhupettai

Alright guys, gonna find this movie, take before watching and after watching movie pictures, let's see how many grafts survives 😰

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HugoX said:

Alright guys, gonna find this movie, take before watching and after watching movie pictures, let's see how many grafts survives 😰

Don’t do it 🤣 Dr Z will be so disappointed!  

• Haha 1

Have a look on the ceiling.  If it was shocking enough, the grafts may have jumped out of fear.  You’ll find some up there if that’s the case.

Check out my journey here: