11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Still hesitant about HLC.. said:

Lol Ryan Daniel....No way...

No offence, no disrespect to you and your hypothesis but this is COMPLETELY WRONG. 

His hair did not just fall out because he stopped finasteride....

This is just Koray's BS excuse to blame him....Koray Erdogan is such a liar. 

Finasteride was basically protecting his native non transplanted hairs from miniaturizing and eventually falling out during the time he was taking it. 

If you compare his before and after pics from surgery you'll notice his native hairs are the exact same now as they were before his surgery. He hasn't lost any. Even after stopping finasteride. 

The real problem is NONE OF THE TRANSPLANTED HAIRS GREW...

Zero growth from the transplanted. They threw 5000 grafts in the bin. Shame on them. 

The reason is poor survival rate, incorrect handling of the grafts, transection by Koray's uneducated teams of technicians etc....

Now or course the only long term risk of him not being on finasteride is losing some of his native non transplanted hairs. That may happen slowly over the course of the next 3-5 or even 10 years...

But Koray's technicians did an absolutely terrible job. 

I've seen too many bad results from ASMED...It's crazy man. 

Dude what’s your agenda here? First you talk crazy about HLC I didn’t forget your username “soon butchered by HLC” seems like your only reason to post is to attack clinics. What’s your angle? Are you a patient of Erdogan? You’re speaking in absolutes like you have experience. Typing IN ALL CAPS is also very strange. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@110620I took a look at the Italian forum on which you posted your thread yesterday, it is no longer there, did you decide to delete it there or did what I expected and which I warned you about yesterday happened?

16 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dude what’s your agenda here? First you talk crazy about HLC I didn’t forget your username “soon butchered by HLC” seems like your only reason to post is to attack clinics. What’s your angle? Are you a patient of Erdogan? You’re speaking in absolutes like you have experience. Typing IN ALL CAPS is also very strange. 

Hello Melvin Lopez, 

Thank you for your comment. 

I never "talked crazy" about HLC. 

I was considering them myself and I was  just questionning and discussing some of their results on this forum that looked really subpar. 

And yes I admit it, that username was a bit sarcy and cringy that's why I changed it. 👍

As for ASMED, no I am not a patient of them and I will never be. 

Sorry if I sound a bit agressive and critical sometimes bro but these bad results from ASMED make me very angry.... 

Their lack of ethics is terrible. 

They completely ruined this poor man's transplant yet they charge 2.5€ per graft. 

They totally and permanently wasted 5000 of his grafts and instead of offering at least a free touch-up, they wanna charge for another surgery...

Last but not least they attribute his current situation to the fact that he stopped finasteride....while it is more than obvious that this is the consequence of their terrible job. 

My goal is by no means to trash some clinics. I am just speaking based on facts. But I just get angry when I see that.... I guess you too. 

ASMED has many bad results just like this one. Sorry but this is the truth bro. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Ultimately like i said, his donor is not overharvested and the transplant is not totally botched  so he could still do a repair at a reputable place. I wish him the best. There is still hope 🙏

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Egy said:

@110620I took a look at the Italian forum on which you posted your thread yesterday, it is no longer there, did you decide to delete it there or did what I expected and which I warned you about yesterday happened?

It is known that the Italian and Turkish forums are bought by some of the hair mills, ASMED included, they will remove bad result threads outright unfortunately for the turks and Italians.. at least this place is safe even though ASMED and koray Erdogan has threatened users here with lawsuits if they do not remove negative posts.. unfortunately he will keep getting away with ruining peoples lives

I wish I had found this forum 2 years later and I would not have fallen into the koray erdogan trap.. a hair transplant is not to be taken lightly guys, a bad result can destroy your life, confidence, personal relationships

• Like 1

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

4 hours ago, Egy said:

Haha, i think you were right. I noticed that admin deleted my post after he asked my age and finas/minoxcil situation. I sent an e-mail to ask why did he delete my post

Thank you all to your objective but kind comments. I did not want to accept bad result but all opinions are same, this HT is not succesful any. After this point, i am sure that i need to find a clinic to fix my situation to consider your suggested clinics

Most disapointed issue for me, Koray erdogan did not find result succesful but requested money with same tariff. 

12 minutes ago, 110620 said:

Haha, i think you were right. I noticed that admin deleted my post after he asked my age and finas/minoxcil situation. I sent an e-mail to ask why did he delete my post

They never deny themselves 🤦🏻‍♂️ They always do this, and they make Italians believe that Asmed is one of the best clinics in the world, it is obvious, if they keep only successful transplants online and delete those that have gone wrong (which are many) , people take the bait, and think their admin comes here on HRN to get the transplant threads with great results to post them on that forum, but be careful to change the HRN name to HTN to not advertise on our forum.

2 minutes ago, Egy said:

They never deny themselves 🤦🏻‍♂️ They always do this, and they make Italians believe that Asmed is one of the best clinics in the world, it is obvious, if they keep only successful transplants online and delete those that have gone wrong (which are many) , people take the bait, and think their admin comes here on HRN to get the transplant threads with great results to post them on that forum, but be careful to change the HRN name to HTN to not advertise on our forum.

As i know, ASMED’s head of client representive is italian(or half italian) and probably they manage to delete/disapoear bad results/comments.

It looks that ASMED manages some HT forums well and online marketing. At least i belived and give desicion because of good comments and good publicty online

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, 110620 said:

As i know, ASMED’s head of client representive is italian(or half italian) and probably they manage to delete/disapoear bad results/comments.

It looks that ASMED manages some HT forums well and online marketing. At least i belived and give desicion because of good comments and good publicty online

I know the moderator the italian forum. His nickname is Bola...He is a scam. 

It is obvious that has some sort of  financial partnership with those hairmills. 

He deletes bad reviews to make people believe what he wants them to believe...

This is the problem with some forums... 

Fortunately, the Hair Restoration Network is one of the rare honest forums which does not delete bad reviews. 🙏

16 minutes ago, Anal minoxidil said:

I know the moderator the italian forum. His nickname is Bola...He is a scam. 

It is obvious that has some sort of  financial partnership with those hairmills. 

He deletes bad reviews to make people believe what he wants them to believe...

This is the problem with some forums... 

Fortunately, the Hair Restoration Network is one of the rare honest forums which does not delete bad reviews.

This ^ 👆

10 hours ago, blast said:

Hey OP can you clarify was this the package with Erdogan performing the whole surgery or was it done by his technicians?

As far as I know, I don't think Erdogan ever performs an entire surgery on his own. I don't think such package even exists. 

Maybe he used to do back in the day when he worked alone. Like 15-20 years ago.  Nowadays ? No way...

Erdogan is basically the same as Balwi, Serkan, Cinik etc.....you know what I'm sayin 😂😂😂

Comes in, shakes your hand, draws your hairline. Talks with you for 5min then says farewell to your donor area and sends you to his techs for playing russian roulette. 🔥

That's it. Don't expect more. 

At very best, he may perform the opening of the channels if you pay a bit more. 

Koray is not a hair transplant surgeon anymore...He's a businesman and head of the mill. 

He spends his time building his marketing and going around the world to attend some conferences lol 

While his uneducated teams of techs are ruining people's lives...

That is sad. But that is the TRUTH. 

That being said, can u still get a good result with Koray ? Yes sure. 

But is russian roulette. Literally russian roulette. 

To be fair, I'd say with Koray you have

A) 80% chance to get just an average result (some growth in the recipient area but with lack of density). Average lowcost hairmill type of result. Not too bad. Not too good. 

B) 10% of getting a really bad result. Poor growth, wasted grafts and there have also been reports of overharvesting. 

C) 10% chance of getting a great result like those that are strategically cherry picked on Asmed's youtube channel as well as on Belicapelli by the administrator named Bola who works with Erdogan. 

Edited by Anal minoxidil
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anal minoxidil said:

As far as I know, I don't think Erdogan ever performs an entire surgery on his own. I don't think such package even exists. 

Maybe he used to do back in the day when he worked alone. Like 15-20 years ago.  Nowadays ? No way...

Erdogan is basically the same as Balwi, Serkan, Cinik etc.....you know what I'm sayin 😂😂😂

Comes in, shakes your hand, draws your hairline. Talks with you for 5min then says farewell to your donor area and sends you to his techs for playing russian roulette. 🔥

Koray is not a hair transplant surgeon anymore...He's a businesman and head of the mill. 

He spends his time building his marketing and going around the world to attend some conferences lol 

A) 80% chance to get just an average result (some growth in the recipient area but with lack of density). Average lowcost hairmill type of result. Not too bad. Not too good. 

B) 10% of getting a really bad result. Poor growth, wasted grafts and there have also been reports of overharvesting. 

C) 10% chance of getting a great result like those that are strategically cherry picked on Asmed's youtube channel as well as on Belicapelli by the administrator named Bola who works with Erdogan. 

This^

1 hour ago, Egy said:

@110620On that European forum, your thread has reappeared, from the collage (pics from pre to 12 months), your result doesn't look bad.

Only reappeared so the mod could post the clinics photos, its a bad result for 5000 grafts if you consider this guy maybe has only 2k left to fix it... 

This guy Koray gets away with this horrible practice, ruins guys lives for money.. 

• Like 1

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

On 4/20/2022 at 10:25 AM, blast said:

Hey OP can you clarify was this the package with Erdogan performing the whole surgery or was it done by his technicians?

In my case, he performed only for opened of the channels. Actullay, i only remember first 3 minutes of channels opening, rest of time period is missing for me because of anesthetic.

2 minutes ago, 110620 said:

In my case, he performed only for opened of the channels. Actullay, i only remember first 3 minutes of channels opening, rest of time period is missing for me because of anesthetic.

I mean, do you mean that you fell asleep completely?😳

3 hours ago, Egy said:

@110620On that European forum, your thread has reappeared, from the collage (pics from pre to 12 months), your result doesn't look bad.

Ofcourse  12 months result is not look bad because they took photo and delivered by themselves. Do you think flash level and contrast are same on both part of photos? You will understand what i mean when you check my forehead carefully. How can my donor looks better after HT!? If results is normal or standart, why Dr. Erdogan offer new HT with extra money? 

Actually it is a little bit intresting for me because i requested "after photos" too but ASMED informed me that they don't share with patients. They don't share my own photos with me but they share my photos with 3rd part without asking me! As i know, this is not legal.

14 hours ago, Egy said:

This^

16 hours ago, Anal minoxidil said:

"Comes in, shakes your hand, draws your hairline. Talks with you for 5min then says farewell to your donor area and sends you to his techs for playing russian roulette. 🔥"

Haha, it happend exactly like above. Were you there too? I laughed too much

1 hour ago, blast said:

So did you go with the cheaper package? When I was quoted in May 2021 I was offered three packages:

DR KORAY ERDOGAN -The cost of this procedure is 2.5 Euros per transplanted unit including accommodations for 2-3 nights, the surgical packet and all services related to the surgery.**

DR KORAY ERDOGAN and ASMED TEAM - The cost of this procedure is 1.9 Euros per transplanted unit.

ASMED TEAM - The cost of this procedure is 1.5 Euros per transplanted unit.

Which one did you go with?

Screenshot_20220421-141702_Gmail.jpg

There was only Group A and Group C on June 2020. My package was Group A

In all conditions, only opening of channels perform by Dr Erdogan or Dr Bayramoglu. Extraction and insertation perform by nurses. I am not sure but i think it is smilar for all clinics. Doctors don't do all of these 3 transactions by themselves as i know on other clinics too

On 4/18/2022 at 8:41 PM, Anal minoxidil said:

Koray Erdogan is such a terrible unethical person. His clinic is basically a very expensive hairmill that is by no means better than the Ciniks, the Serkans, the Balwis, the Acars etc etc....Only difference is he is more expensive. SHAME ON HIM. 

I've seen so many bad results from Koray's technicians especially on the french forum called hairloss international forum. He should AT LEAST refund the money. If I was running a business, I would have a minimum of consideration and overall  humanity for my clients and I would  refund the operation in such cases because I would not be able to sleep knowing that I am held for responsible for ruining someone's life. Every clinic make mistakes and every patient who has done his research diligently should know what he is getting himself into when playing the russian roulette of hair transplant. BUT his behaviour post op is absolutely unacceptable. Moreover he is millionaire and makes some crazy money so 10k more or less is nothing for him...

If I were you I would publish and translate my case on every big hairloss forum (recuperartupelo, alopeziede, belicapelli  international hairloss forum, hairloss talk, bald truth, hairloss experiences etc...) as well as a youtube video. Reach out to Mister Rolandas, tenermaspelo, Mesiasss4.  People deserve to know how is "doctor" Koray....

Truly sorry for you brother. I feel u. I really do and I know how hard it is to have to go through this. 

Good news is you still have enough donor for some repair. Go with the best of the best this time. Avoid Turkey by all means. 

Spain/Portugal: Couto, Lorenzo, Ximena, Freitas, Pinto, Ferreira, 

Belgium: only Bisanga. I wouldn't trust Feriduni and Mwamba. I saw 2 bad results from Feriduni and heard horror stories from Mwamba in ild threads. 

Zarev in Bulgaria. Probably the best in the world for large FUE

Otherwise I you don't wanna waste your time money and energy anymore then just get SMP. Make sure you do a TON of research before choosing a clinic for Smp.

Good luck all the best

what bad results from Mwamba are you talking about?

On 4/21/2022 at 11:45 AM, 110620 said:

"Comes in, shakes your hand, draws your hairline. Talks with you for 5min then says farewell to your donor area and sends you to his techs for playing russian roulette. 🔥"

Haha, it happend exactly like above. Were you there too? I laughed too much

Hahahaha....

Yes for sure this is "tragicomic" bro...

No I have never been there. Just read the reports about Asmed on different hairloss forums...  

Just curiously bro when you decided to go with ASMED what made you go there ? Had you  seen the reports of  bad results and poor ethics from them prior to your surgery ? 

On 4/24/2022 at 10:18 AM, What is your agenda here said:

Hahahaha....

Yes for sure this is "tragicomic" bro...

No I have never been there. Just read the reports about Asmed on different hairloss forums...  

Just curiously bro when you decided to go with ASMED what made you go there ? Had you  seen the reports of  bad results and poor ethics from them prior to your surgery ? 

I saw only good results from forums or social media platforms. Unfortunitly i did not see any bad results before my decision and thought ASMED is good option for me.