11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results

Hello Everyone,

I had hair transplantation transaction at Dr. Koray Erdogan Istanbul on 11.06.20 and 10.06.20 with 5000 greft

After 22 months later, could you commnet my results please? I belive there won't be any progrees anymore

Thank you advance for your objective comments

Best Regards

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.jpg

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.jpg

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.jpeg

16.jpeg

17.jpeg

18.jpeg

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

• Sad 2

This looks more like 2700 grafts, but it is a typical bad result for ASMED as they are a hair mill, if you want a repair you should look at going to eugenix or bruno ferreira or bruno pinto, do not go back to ASMED even if they offer it for free 

• Like 5

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

If I am being honest I would not be happy with this result for 5000 grafts. 

I have looked back through this forum's thread history and from 2016 and back ASMED and Dr. Erdogan had much better results, in recent times it appears the quality has dropped off precipitously. Would not recommend anyone to go there even for free. 

2 hours ago, 110620 said:

Hello Everyone,

I had hair transplantation transaction at Dr. Koray Erdogan Istanbul on 11.06.20 and 10.06.20 with 5000 greft

After 22 months later, could you commnet my results please? I belive there won't be any progrees anymore

Thank you advance for your objective comments

Best Regards

Yup, I must say that this is the final result of your transplant, there will be no improvement unfortunately.  Have you contacted the clinic?  Can I also ask you why you chose to go to Asmed in 2020?

7 minutes ago, Kashnw7hope said:

No way that is 5000 . What did the clinic say ? I would contact Mwamba , Bisanga or De Freitas for repair .  

After 12 months completed, Dr. Koray Erdogan checked and did not satisfied too but requested money for new hair transplant from same tariff. I waited to completed 2 years but nothing changed for last 10 months. 

Koray Erdogan was such a disappointment for me and did not worth to his money tariff any

44 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

I would be unsatisfied with the results if it was me. 

If it makes you feel better, I think the only problem is lack of density. Your HT doesn't look botched or otherwise horrible, just a lack of density. 

Thank you so much for your objective comment.

I agree with you about density but they clinic claims that they are calculating distribution with robot machines. Especially left front part is very rare but front density was the most impartant criteria for me.

1 hour ago, Egy said:

Yup, I must say that this is the final result of your transplant, there will be no improvement unfortunately.  Have you contacted the clinic?  Can I also ask you why you chose to go to Asmed in 2020?

After 12 months completed, Dr. Koray Erdogan checked and did not satisfied too but requested money for new hair transplant from same tariff. 

I thought i can receive good results with ASMED but unfortunitly i did not

HT is definetly a lottery, some win some lose, there was another post few days ago he had almost 5k grafts over 2 yr course with dr Bloxham & also had subpar result. That is why it is best to only consider ht when all else fails & age is above 40 so if anything goes  wrong you can learn to accept it .

Edited by civic

Koray Erdogan is such a terrible unethical person. His clinic is basically a very expensive hairmill that is by no means better than the Ciniks, the Serkans, the Balwis, the Acars etc etc....Only difference is he is more expensive. SHAME ON HIM. 

I've seen so many bad results from Koray's technicians especially on the french forum called hairloss international forum. He should AT LEAST refund the money. If I was running a business, I would have a minimum of consideration and overall  humanity for my clients and I would  refund the operation in such cases because I would not be able to sleep knowing that I am held for responsible for ruining someone's life. Every clinic make mistakes and every patient who has done his research diligently should know what he is getting himself into when playing the russian roulette of hair transplant. BUT his behaviour post op is absolutely unacceptable. Moreover he is millionaire and makes some crazy money so 10k more or less is nothing for him...

If I were you I would publish and translate my case on every big hairloss forum (recuperartupelo, alopeziede, belicapelli  international hairloss forum, hairloss talk, bald truth, hairloss experiences etc...) as well as a youtube video. Reach out to Mister Rolandas, tenermaspelo, Mesiasss4.  People deserve to know how is "doctor" Koray....

Truly sorry for you brother. I feel u. I really do and I know how hard it is to have to go through this. 

Good news is you still have enough donor for some repair. Go with the best of the best this time. Avoid Turkey by all means. 

Spain/Portugal: Couto, Lorenzo, Ximena, Freitas, Pinto, Ferreira, 

Belgium: only Bisanga. I wouldn't trust Feriduni and Mwamba. I saw 2 bad results from Feriduni and heard horror stories from Mwamba in ild threads. 

Zarev in Bulgaria. Probably the best in the world for large FUE

Otherwise I you don't wanna waste your time money and energy anymore then just get SMP. Make sure you do a TON of research before choosing a clinic for Smp.

Good luck all the best

• Like 4

I'm so sorry, I still agree with @HappyMan2021, it can be easily repaired.  I noticed that you have published your experience on other European forums, in one in particular, I warn you that as soon as some members (some are just moderators with other nick names) will start writing against the clinic (their tactic is theirs), the admin will block your thread saying it is momentarily put in moderation, but it will remain blacked out and forgotten.  You will see that it will happen like this.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Still hesitant about HLC.. said:

Koray Erdogan is such a terrible unethical person. His clinic is basically a very expensive hairmill that is by no means better than the Ciniks, the Serkans, the Balwis, the Acars etc etc....Only difference is he is more expensive. SHAME ON HIM. 

I've seen so many bad results from Koray's technicians especially on the french forum called hairloss international forum. He should AT LEAST refund the money. If I was running a business, I would have a minimum of consideration and overall  humanity for my clients and I would  refund the operation in such cases because I would not be able to sleep knowing that I am held for responsible for ruining someone's life. Every clinic make mistakes and every patient who has done his research diligently should know what he is getting himself into when playing the russian roulette of hair transplant. BUT his behaviour post op is absolutely unacceptable. Moreover he is millionaire and makes some crazy money so 10k more or less is nothing for him...

If I were you I would publish and translate my case on every big hairloss forum (recuperartupelo, alopeziede, belicapelli  international hairloss forum, hairloss talk, bald truth, hairloss experiences etc...) as well as a youtube video. Reach out to Mister Rolandas, tenermaspelo, Mesiasss4.  People deserve to know how is "doctor" Koray....

Truly sorry for you brother. I feel u. I really do and I know how hard it is to have to go through this. 

Good news is you still have enough donor for some repair. Go with the best of the best this time. Avoid Turkey by all means. 

Belgium: only Bisanga. I wouldn't trust Feriduni and Mwamba. I saw 2 bad results from Feriduni and heard horror stories from Mwamba in ild threads. 

Otherwise I you don't wanna waste your time money and energy anymore then just get SMP. Make sure you do a TON of research before choosing a clinic for Smp.

Good luck all the best

He ruined my life.. destroyed donor, bad result.. when I posted videos and pictures he hired lawyers to threat me, i delete everything out of fear.. his name should be banned on this forum.. and the HT world.. I don't know what to do every day is a nightmare.. please to OP do NOT go back for a repair, use bruno ferreira or pinto or go to eugenix

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

37 minutes ago, Still hesitant about HLC.. said:

Good luck all the best

Thank you so much for your long and detail comments. I will consider your suggestions

32 minutes ago, Egy said:

I'm so sorry, I still agree with @HappyMan2021, it can be easily repaired.  I noticed that you have published your experience on other European forums, in one in particular, I warn you that as soon as some members (some are just moderators with other nick names) will start writing against the clinic (their tactic is theirs), the admin will block your thread saying it is momentarily put in moderation, but it will remain blacked out and forgotten.  You will see that it will happen like this.

Actually i just shared my results objectively with before/after photos after 22 months later and wanted to learn your ideas in this forum and on the other forums.

It looks that i need to find any other HT clinic to fix process because this result is not good any for 5.000 greft. Unfortunitly we cant get back time to past. The worst issue was that ASMED did not care the results after 12 months later and requested money again for fix

13 minutes ago, Nccan said:

He ruined my life.. destroyed donor, bad result.. when I posted videos and pictures he hired lawyers to threat me, i delete everything out of fear.. his name should be banned on this forum.. and the HT world.. I don't know what to do every day is a nightmare.. please to OP do NOT go back for a repair, use bruno ferreira or pinto or go to eugenix

Thank you for comment. Your suggestions will be on my mind.

10 minutes ago, 110620 said:

Actually i just shared my results objectively with before/after photos after 22 months later and wanted to learn your ideas in this forum and on the other forums.

It looks that i need to find any other HT clinic to fix process because this result is not good any for 5.000 greft. Unfortunitly we cant get back time to past. The worst issue was that ASMED did not care the results after 12 months later and requested money again for fix

Here our idea and our support you will receive, on that forum, they will say that the fault is yours because you have stopped taking Finasteride even if for only 4 months, to a user, who had the same problem as you, they said that the fault of his poor regrowth was due to the fact that he had two heart attacks, his thread never came to the surface.  Absurd

Koray Erdogan is an absolute scam. This man truly deserves to be EXPOSED....

On Youtube, on hairloss forums etc...EVERYWHERE. 

ASMED is by far one of the worst clinics in Turkey. 

Not only ethics wise but also in terms of price/quality ratio which is absolutely horrible.... 

I would rank ASMED well below Hair of Istanbul or Cosmedica. Which are also hairmills of course but cheaper and produce more consistent results. Probably as low as Çinik,  Elithairtransplant or even worse if we consider the price/quality ratio... ASMED is not worth the money at all. And Koray Erdogan is the biggest scam ever. 

He basically just draws your hairline, takes your hard-earned money and let his technicians do all the work. 

I'll never forget FarsanUK, a pakistani man from the UK from the baldtruth forum who got totally anihilated by Koray's techs...Poor guy. 

Eugenix is also another good clinic for repair surgery. 

Hattingen also in Switzerland. They are more expensive though. They do FUT but if I remember correctly they can sometimes perform FUT even after FUE has already been performed. But depends. It's a case by case approach. 

And maybe HDC in Cyprus (Dr. Kyriakos Maras).  HLC ankara also has a few good repair results BUT be careful since they have produced many highly questionable results too especially on this forum. 

Honestly I'd stay away from Turkey this time.

As for the US and Canada,  it is a lot more expensive as you know... But clinics in North America recommended on the forum are all good (Hasson & Wong, Rahal, Diep, Alan Baumann, Umar Sanusi, Konior etc...) 

But remember even with the best of the best it is always a gamble and there is never a 100% chance of full sucess. 

Ximena Vila has done an amazing job repairaing Mesiasss4 hairline with only couole hundreds grafts after he got destroyed twice by Songul Alçi in a cheap hairmill...

She does good work for 2.5€ per graft. 

Not crazy. But very solid. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

For 5,000 grafts I agree the results are sub-par. I don’t think Dr. Erdogan is a scammer though. Are you on finasteride? For me, it looks like the midscalp grew well, you just need more density in the frontal hairline. I don’t think its a catastrophe, but definitely not ideal. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

For 5,000 grafts I agree the results are sub-par. I don’t think Dr. Erdogan is a scammer though. Are you on finasteride? For me, it looks like the midscalp grew well, you just need more density in the frontal hairline. I don’t think its a catastrophe, but definitely not ideal. 

Thank you for your comment. I agree with you about midscalp and frontal hairline but most important part was frontal hairline for me.

Related with supporters:

- I quit to use finasteride 18 months later then HT. So, i don't use finasteride nearly last 4 months. I used nearly 10 years and i dont want to use anymore.

- I quit to use minoxcil one month before HT and did not use it again never.

I know exactly what happened to you.  After 22 months the hair that you had still on your scalp have all fell off... and so now you are left with just the transplanted hairs....

This is why the result is not satisfactory.  I speak from experience.  This is the importance of Finasteride. 

How is the donor area looking please?  5000 FUE is not a joke 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

I know exactly what happened to you.  After 22 months the hair that you had still on your scalp have all fell off... and so now you are left with just the transplanted hairs....

This is why the result is not satisfactory.  I speak from experience.  This is the importance of Finasteride. 

It is true that we should see how the evolution of the transplant was, therefore, we should see pics from 4/5 month onwards, but the Finasteride OP, has not taken it for 4 months, so let's not say bullshit now, that she lost her native hair in just 4 months.

3 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Lol Ryan Daniel....No way...

No offence, no disrespect to you and your hypothesis but this is COMPLETELY WRONG. 

His hair did not just fall out because he stopped finasteride....

This is just Koray's BS excuse to blame him....Koray Erdogan is such a liar. 

Finasteride was basically protecting his native non transplanted hairs from miniaturizing and eventually falling out during the time he was taking it. 

If you compare his before and after pics from surgery you'll notice his native hairs are the exact same now as they were before his surgery. He hasn't lost any. Even after stopping finasteride. 

The real problem is NONE OF THE TRANSPLANTED HAIRS GREW...

Zero growth from the transplanted. They threw 5000 grafts in the bin. Shame on them. 

The reason is poor survival rate, incorrect handling of the grafts, transection by Koray's uneducated teams of technicians etc....

Now or course the only long term risk of him not being on finasteride is losing some of his native non transplanted hairs. That may happen slowly over the course of the next 3-5 or even 10 years...

But Koray's technicians did an absolutely terrible job. 

I've seen too many bad results from ASMED...It's crazy man. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Still hesitant about HLC.. said:

Lol Ryan Daniel....No way...

No offence, no disrespect to you and your hypothesis but this is COMPLETELY WRONG. 

His hair did not just fall out because he stopped finasteride....

This is just Koray's BS excuse to blame him....Koray Erdogan is such a liar. 

Finasteride was basically protecting his native non transplanted hairs from miniaturizing and eventually falling out during the time he was taking it. 

If you compare his before and after pics from surgery you'll notice his native hairs are the exact same now as they were before his surgery. He hasn't lost any. Even after stopping finasteride. 

The real problem is NONE OF THE TRANSPLANTED HAIRS GREW...

Zero growth from the transplanted. They threw 5000 grafts in the bin. Shame on them. 

The reason is poor survival rate, incorrect handling of the grafts, transection by Koray's uneducated teams of technicians etc....

Now or course the only long term risk of him not being on finasteride is losing some of his native non transplanted hairs. That may happen slowly over the course of the next 3-5 or even 10 years...

But Koray's technicians did an absolutely terrible job. 

I've seen too many bad results from ASMED...It's crazy man. 

I never said Asmed did a great job or a bad job. I was just giving a realistic opinion. 

I've had bad work done in Turkey, and for this man to get 5000 grafts taken from a Turkish clinic is catastrophic in my mind but we are all here to try and help him out

1 minute ago, Ryan Daniel said:

I never said Asmed did a great job or a bad job. I was just giving a realistic opinion. 

I've had bad work done in Turkey, and for this man to get 5000 grafts taken from a Turkish clinic is catastrophic in my mind but we are all here to try and help him out

Of course bro. No problem and totally agree. 👍

I just wanted to clarify in regards to what happened.

His current situation not being the consequence of stopping finasteride but Koray Erdogan's technicians terrible work...

In which clinic did you get yours ? 

• Like 1