11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results

On 4/25/2022 at 6:54 PM, 110620 said:

When we consider 5000 greft and my previous situation(before HT), it is disappointment for me.

No one did not find my result successful from my friends and i wanted to ask from forums to take decision that should i fix it from any other clinic or not. Unfortunitly i did not receive any positive comment until now

Do not take any risks, I would really look into Bruno Pinto if I were you.. you can see his cases in the Spanish forums, many of them are repairs from turkish hair mills.. unfortunately growth will be worse because the area is now scarred which leads to lower blood flow.. so the result you should get for 4000 grafts will now take a total of 7000-8000 grafts probably.. this is the reality we have to live with now after going through ASMED and the hands of Koray Erdogan 

• Like 1

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

Ofcourse anybody don't want to go HT again after one year but sometime something can go wrong. I dont care this too much.

I dissapointed because even they did not satisfied from results too but they requested money again. I was awaiting free revision but a receive new price offer with below/attached results:

s1.jpg

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I had a second hair transplation on last days in an another clinic to fix my situation and i plan to share my second HT's the results on this forum. I plan to share the new topic link in this topic on the future

Thank you for your valuable comments and i wish great results to everyone.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@ASMEDMANUALFUE Hi, 

What are you planning to do with this case? The result is terrible the less that you can do is refund the money to our colleague. 

Stop saying that you offer help in other posts,  and give a real solution to him!

Obviously after the terrible experience on your clinic he wont come back there, the less you can do is refund the money (if your clinic has ethic or whatsoever) to be able to pay another doctor to fix the mess up that you guys did to him.

Edited by JoselitoElGallo
  • Like 3

On 4/18/2022 at 4:59 PM, 110620 said:

Hello Everyone,

I had hair transplantation transaction at Dr. Koray Erdogan Istanbul on 11.06.20 and 10.06.20 with 5000 greft

After 22 months later, could you commnet my results please? I belive there won't be any progrees anymore

Thank you advance for your objective comments

Best Regards

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.jpg

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.jpg

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.jpeg

16.jpeg

17.jpeg

18.jpeg

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

Sorry to see this result. Why they did not plan this in 2 different procedures? Did they tell you the reason? 

Unfortunately, one more awful result from Dr Koray Erdogan - ASMED. Why don't they offer warranty? Maybe because they know what they are doing? 

Best of luck with your repair. 

On 7/14/2022 at 8:26 PM, BaldingEye said:

Sorry to see this result. Why they did not plan this in 2 different procedures? Did they tell you the reason? 

Unfortunately, one more awful result from Dr Koray Erdogan - ASMED. Why don't they offer warranty? Maybe because they know what they are doing? 

Best of luck with your repair. 

I am sorry to see this result too. Actually the operation completed in two days(10/06/20-11/06/20 with 2.500 graft x 2 days)

They told me that my hair/graft average was low and my hairs became thinner after operation one year later. According to pre-checking with Ke-Bot, my average hair/graft was 2,15 but my operation completed with 1,83 and my hairs was 63 micron(or 64) before operation. They did not tell(actually they did not even check thickness on one year post op) post op thickness. They told me that "you were hopeless case". According to clinic, all problems are related with me as i understand!

I dont't know what kind of warranty you are mention about? They requested money again for next 2.500 greft on one year later control and did not contacted with me again(until last week). They did not even post anything to my topic.

I do not want to hear or think about ASMED or Dr. Erdogan anymore. I just wanted to receive comments about my 22 months later but i did not receive any positive comments and so i decided to new HT. I hope my repair will save my situation a little bit but i don't have too much hope or expectation after my first adventure.

Generally, my result is not successful but my right side is worst then my left. I think this is related with my situation too! Maybe i use  my right side of head for think and grefts did not grow on my right side properly!

s2.png

s3.png

On 7/16/2022 at 9:23 PM, Shaheer said:

I think u had seborrheic dermatitis in your donor area when shaved your head, those red spots I mean. The doctor should not have gone ahead with the surgery. 

If you mean red area on below photo, these are birthmark and they are exist since my birth

s4.png

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 9:23 PM, Shaheer said:

I think u had seborrheic dermatitis in your donor area when shaved your head, those red spots I mean. The doctor should not have gone ahead with the surgery. 

Ohhh, i understand what you mean now but clinic did not inform me about this issue. First time i heard this issue from you now.