Dr Arshad Hairdr UK

AndyPandy

I’m a little confused by a consultation I had today so was hoping I could get some advice. 

A bit of background, I had my first HT last year with Dr Yaman in Istanbul. The results were ok but I still need work around the crown and refinement at the front. 

I had a consultation with the Hairdr UK last year wher they quoted me £6000 for 2000 grafts (£3 per graft). I wasn’t able to do this last year so but have decided the time is now right. 

During my consultation last year I provided pics and had a long voice call with the practice manager. 

This time round the manager called me via video. Very briefly looked at my hair and told me I need 3,000 grafts at a price of £9000 via an email. 

FYI, my hair doesn’t seem to have changed since my consultation last year. I understand that this time someone looked via video, but like I said, it was brief. 

So, I replied asking if there was any movement on price as it’s a big increase from my original consultation. She replied saying that this price is a gesture of goodwill and that they usually charge £4 per graft for a repair case. 

I was like, hold up, since when was this a repair case. I approached them for a second HT which is fairly normal. It was never called a repair case. 

so here’s the thing. I don’t mind paying the higher amount if that’s what I need. It just feels a bit like she is using this £4 per graft repair price as a tacky sales technique. 

it has slightly dampened my feelings about the clinic. If she had said our prices are already competitive and we can’t facilitate this that would be fine. But this seems off. 

I have asked them to call me to talk about it tomo. If you guys have any thoughts on the meantime I’d love to hear them. 

My experience with Dr arshads  clinic was awful. It was a video call with sales advisor who basically said look up, down, left , right and then give me a quote. This was just before everyone started getting top ups from them

Scary scary industry.

10 minutes ago, aKaWonderKid said:

My experience with Dr arshads  clinic was awful. It was a video call with sales advisor who basically said look up, down, left , right and then give me a quote. This was just before everyone started getting top ups from them

Scary scary industry.

Yes, super scary. Why is it so hard to find authenticity. HairDr clinic was the only clinic I would consider in the UK and now I’m just not sure again. 

• Like 1

Just now, AndyPandy said:

Yes, super scary. Why is it so hard to find authenticity. HairDr clinic was the only clinic I would consider in the UK and now I’m just not sure again. 

I wouldn’t consider any clinic here in the Uk. 

• Like 1

Mate honestly the best in UK is dr ball in Portsmouth but he is crazy money...and i mean crazy.

The truth is  the best are abroad. Belgium Spain Portugal are the closest to us.

Youd think there would be a website which shows the approved surgeons bht there just isnt

1 minute ago, AndyPandy said:

Have you decided on another clinic Abroard?

Had 2 procedures here, and 3 elsewhere abroad. For my 6th I would choose either Eugenix (India) or Dr Bicer (Turkey) If your open to travelling then you’re going to get a better Dr and better Value looking further afield.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aKaWonderKid said:

Mate honestly the best in UK is dr ball in Portsmouth but he is crazy money...and i mean crazy.

The truth is  the best are abroad. Belgium Spain Portugal are the closest to us.

Youd think there would be a website which shows the approved surgeons bht there just isnt

Yeah there’s so much misinformation out there that it feels impossible. I use this site and look at the recommended surgeons. It’s how I chose my first HT, but even some of those have mixed results posted online. I was thinking of trying the one Marvin recently used. I think it was Eugenics. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AndyPandy said:

Yeah there’s so much misinformation out there that it feels impossible. I use this site and look at the recommended surgeons. It’s how I chose my first HT, but even some of those have mixed results posted online. I was thinking of trying the one Marvin recently used. I think it was Eugenics. 

Eugenix is a very good choice, numerous excellent results from many of the members here, and yeh the forums mod too @Melvin- Moderator, look at @Gatsby, @MazAB, @Zoomster, @kirkland@Wandererindfor example. 

Edited by J.A.C

1 minute ago, J.A.C said:

Had 2 procedures here, and 3 elsewhere abroad. For my 6th I would choose either Eugenix (India) or Dr Bicer (Turkey) If your open to travelling then you’re going to get a better Dr and better Value looking further afield.. 

I was looking at Eugenix because Marvin used them recently.  You I know I contacted Dr Bicer clinic for a consultation last year. It was arranged via video and just didn’t happen. When I msged to ask about it I was ignored. I then commented on her Instagram that I booked a consultation and was stood up. I was then blocked! 

Just now, AndyPandy said:

I was looking at Eugenix because Marvin used them recently.  You I know I contacted Dr Bicer clinic for a consultation last year. It was arranged via video and just didn’t happen. When I msged to ask about it I was ignored. I then commented on her Instagram that I booked a consultation and was stood up. I was then blocked! 

Definitely try @Eugenix Hair Sciencesnext 👍🏽 And it’s Melvin not Marvin 🤓

53 minutes ago, AndyPandy said:

I’m a little confused by a consultation I had today so was hoping I could get some advice. 

A bit of background, I had my first HT last year with Dr Yaman in Istanbul. The results were ok but I still need work around the crown and refinement at the front. 

I had a consultation with the Hairdr UK last year wher they quoted me £6000 for 2000 grafts (£3 per graft). I wasn’t able to do this last year so but have decided the time is now right. 

During my consultation last year I provided pics and had a long voice call with the practice manager. 

This time round the manager called me via video. Very briefly looked at my hair and told me I need 3,000 grafts at a price of £9000 via an email. 

FYI, my hair doesn’t seem to have changed since my consultation last year. I understand that this time someone looked via video, but like I said, it was brief. 

So, I replied asking if there was any movement on price as it’s a big increase from my original consultation. She replied saying that this price is a gesture of goodwill and that they usually charge £4 per graft for a repair case. 

I was like, hold up, since when was this a repair case. I approached them for a second HT which is fairly normal. It was never called a repair case. 

so here’s the thing. I don’t mind paying the higher amount if that’s what I need. It just feels a bit like she is using this £4 per graft repair price as a tacky sales technique. 

it has slightly dampened my feelings about the clinic. If she had said our prices are already competitive and we can’t facilitate this that would be fine. But this seems off. 

I have asked them to call me to talk about it tomo. If you guys have any thoughts on the meantime I’d love to hear them. 

I m sorry but your  choice clinic doesn't seem to be the best .

Much much more reputable clinics and Drs are out there . Try one of these ; Dr Frietas , Dr Mwabma , Dr Bisagna , Eugenix , Dr Pinto , Dr Ferreira . 

Over pictures or video consultation are a vague estimate , you should have a proper in person consultation prior to the surgery . 

Do it right and you will appreciate the value over the coming years . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kashnw7hope said:

I m sorry but your  choice clinic doesn't seem to be the best .

Much much more reputable clinics and Drs are out there . Try one of these ; Dr Frietas , Dr Mwabma , Dr Bisagna , Eugenix , Dr Pinto , Dr Ferreira . 

Over pictures or video consultation are a vague estimate , you should have a proper in person consultation prior to the surgery . 

Do it right and you will appreciate the value over the coming years . 

Thanks for your advice. I’m going to look into Eugenix and Dr Freitas I think. The reply from Hairdr UK has put me off them. 

• Administrators

I can understand the clinic raising their prices, if they believe you’ll be a difficult case due to a previous surgery. However, nothing wrong with getting multiple consultations and looking elsewhere. Best if luck. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.