Will Hair Transplant Make a Difference for me

On 4/12/2022 at 4:01 PM, SLA said:

Also, how many beard grafts do you estimate are harvestable here?

Depends on what he will allow us to take from beard areas. From neck area (white) I estimate around 4k+ if i empty it. From noble areas (pink) same amount or more. Notice that this is just a rough estimate. It may be less than this (or even more).2019119964_CapturadeTela2022-04-13as16_54_22.thumb.png.15129ea47fc4c1c9680c79ba7a7fbb18.png

• Like 2

I have really seen great cases from both clinic for high NW, but my feeling is: Both are a little overly optimistic based on some pics which show a nice beard but a poor head donor. In my opinion a physical evaluation is required before setting the patient on an unsure path of consecutive surgeries. 

Not everyone has the guts, financial options and stamina as @Gatsby

Edited by Gasthoerer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dr. Felipe Pittella said:

Depends on what he will allow us to take from beard areas. From neck area (white) I estimate around 4k+ if i empty it. From noble areas (pink) same amount or more. Notice that this is just a rough estimate. It may be less than this (or even more).2019119964_CapturadeTela2022-04-13as16_54_22.thumb.png.15129ea47fc4c1c9680c79ba7a7fbb18.png

Nice...between scalp and beard,  he could have an entire head of hair!

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
13 hours ago, mrmane85 said:

@Gatsbywhat are your thoughts?

What are your goals? Full coverage? I’d like to see your donor grown out more (say an inch) to get a better idea. You look to have an excellent beard. It’s quite possible that with the right surgeon and with the use of body hair as a filler it might work. If there is any possibility that you could enjoy a shaved head and SMP then I think that’s your best option. In my case I was and am prepared to accept my results if they fall short. My case was as much about hiding my scars as it was about having hair. If I didn’t have my scars then I would have just kept my hair buzzed and continued on with my SMP as I was happy with this look. You also need a surgeon that you have 110% trust with and that can only come with great communication, time and seeing lots of results like yours by him/her. Once you go forward with surgery there will be no gong back. All the best and don’t rush into a decision unless you are certain ‘if’ the risks of surgery falling short of your goals is something you will still be happy with. All the best! 

• Like 3