Dr. Robert Dorin ~ 1733 Graft FUE ~ 7 months post-op

This patient underwent FUE with Dr. Dorin 7 months ago.   The session consisted of 393 singles, 1143 doubles, 197 threes - a total of 1733 follicular unit grafts.

PRP administered intra-operatively and Liposomal ATP provided for post-op care.  Propecia part of regimen now for 1 year.

fue1733 (7).JPG

fue1733 (1).JPG

fue1733 (4).JPG

fue1733 (10).JPG

fue1733 (6).JPG

fue1733 (8).JPG

fue1733 (3).JPG

fue1733 (9).JPG

fue1733 (2).JPG

fue1733 (5).JPG

fue1733 (11).JPG

Edited by orangehair
  • Like 2

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

• Administrators

Excellent refined work👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Awesome results, especially with the number of grafts involved. Thank you for sharing

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

6 hours ago, orangehair said:

This patient underwent FUE with Dr. Dorin 7 months ago.   The session consisted of 393 singles, 1143 doubles, 197 threes - a total of 1733 follicular unit grafts.

PRP administered intra-operatively and Liposomal ATP provided for post-op care.  Propecia part of regimen now for 1 year.

Great result, i really like this.

Does Dr. Dorin ever work on fine-haired blonde patients? Any results that spring to mind? Thanks

Excellent donor management!

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

Great result already... 

I love that post op hairline 

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon