Proposed 3000 grafts with Eugenix

Hello all, I have read good reviews about the clinic. I did send my photos to them and they came back to me with approx 3000 and they have made a sketch over my photos. Since there are many experienced members here, I’d request their feedback. Also since am working on a limited budget , am thinking about going with the Exclusive package, would be ad if any member has undergone a procedure under this package. Thank you. 

19D9C8B8-A323-4BE7-ADA3-73EB94E677C8.jpeg

7D93C113-A2A3-43FE-910B-DCB443CF1752.jpeg

E20A2B37-7E58-4637-84C7-36AC356E973B.jpeg

84B82C7C-489E-4D51-9A9C-DFB8CF3BE197.jpeg

63A0231F-525C-424A-825C-B4EDC7A8BCA3.jpeg

4E976CEF-2144-4E4B-8E8E-222922A89118.jpeg

78CD10EC-9D15-40C3-B74E-2BC8F9A72EBC.jpeg

502F67F4-09A9-4CDE-BE8A-40567131FA47.jpeg

9C996398-89E4-4670-828C-BAF365A59885.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators

3,000 grafts looks like a good number. I would have probably bump it up to 3,500. I believe a few members used this package, namely @ADil 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

What is your age?

I believe any package with Eugenix is guaranteed quality..  (any package is better than an Instagram hair mill)

• Your hair seems to be on thin and very straight.
  • Your donor area is untouched and seems to be good for what you need
  • I would make sure they dense pack it. As our friends have suggested 3,500 would be absolutely perfect. Keep in mind you are planting grafts on area with 0 hair.
  • Regarding the hairline and temporal points, they are very nice to have and this clinic is great at them. They frame the face and give a natural look overall.. but evaluate your priorities first

I'll repeat, make sure they dense pack it... i prefer a higher hairline with tight coverage, down a lower hairline and sparse density.  I'm sure you will make the right judgement

Whenever your procedure is... we wish you the best of luck sir

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

What is your age?

I believe any package with Eugenix is guaranteed quality..  (any package is better than an Instagram hair mill)

• I would make sure they dense pack it. As our friends have suggested 3,500 would be absolutely perfect. Keep in mind you are planting grafts on area with 0 hair.
  • Regarding the hairline and temporal points, they are very nice to have and this clinic is great at them. They frame the face and give a natural look overall.. but evaluate your priorities first

I'll repeat, make sure they dense pack it... i prefer a higher hairline with tight coverage, down a lower hairline and sparse density.  I'm sure you will make the right judgement

I’m with you - more mature, age appropriate hairline with good density is always more natural looking and aesthetically pleasing than a lower hairline with sparser coverage. Unfortunately, most seem to prioritize the lowest hairline they can get without being cognizant of the limited donor supply.  

6 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

What is your age?

Do you mind just clarifying what you feel would constitute dense packing? 

Hoping to go for mine in a few months and i do want to make sure i get as dense as possible but wanting to also ensure it's considered realistic. 

4 hours ago, NARMAK said:

Do you mind just clarifying what you feel would constitute dense packing? 

Hoping to go for mine in a few months and i do want to make sure i get as dense as possible but wanting to also ensure it's considered realistic. 

He needs dense packing because its light skin with very dark hair. The contrast maybe give a particular result if not properly dense.
 Also very straight hair may give a see through appearance, even if grafts are implanted with correct angles 

11 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

What is your age?

Hi Ryan, thank you for the advice. Am 42 years old. I too was wondering about the 3000 grafts and my big forehead, that’s a big real estate. 

15 minutes ago, Seeking_advise said:

Hi Ryan, thank you for the advice. Am 42 years old. I too was wondering about the 3000 grafts and my big forehead, that’s a big real estate. 

It’s good to see that you understand the situation.  Its a large area to fill out. If you try and make youthful hairlines, you may find yourself needing a 2nd procedure to have it all dense and perfect.  Who knows? Maybe you do it one time?  nobody knows

Our friend @kirkland also had a large empty area to fill out,  and since his approach wasn’t to be greedy regarding hairline, he decided to go for a dense packed look. Check his progress, you may find yourself impressed 

For now,  wish you good luck sir

1 hour ago, Ryan Daniel said:

He needs dense packing because its light skin with very dark hair. The contrast maybe give a particular result if not properly dense.
 Also very straight hair may give a see through appearance, even if grafts are implanted with correct angles 

It’s half to be on this forum. I was wondering the same about my straight n fine hair. I have noticed that members with curly hair have had wonderful coverage of the front area. 

6 minutes ago, Seeking_advise said:

It’s half to be on this forum. I was wondering the same about my straight n fine hair. I have noticed that members with curly hair have had wonderful coverage of the front area. 

Curly or wavy hair tends to give more coverage in results because it covers more area, it creates better illusion of density. It is a known fact and most doctors will tell you. Its the main reason I wanted you to make sure that you have a dense packed procedure, just because of those straight hairs might make the scalp appear easily not only in sunlight but also indoors…

with the scalp completely covered evenly, you wont need to worry to much about it.. especially if the result is 100% natural - which you can expect by someone like Eugenix

Edited by Ryan Daniel
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Sorry, i will clarify my question a bit further. 

When you said dense packing, did you mean aiming for a particular follicular units per CM/2?

Like say his natural density is 80cm/2, then doing 50-60cm/2?

That's why i was asking what constituted your idea of dense packing. I know some clinics are very loathe to mention anything above 50% in a single pass. Usually sticking between 30-50cm/2.

8 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Sorry, i will clarify my question a bit further. 

When you said dense packing, did you mean aiming for a particular follicular units per CM/2?

Like say his natural density is 80cm/2, then doing 50-60cm/2?

That's why i was asking what constituted your idea of dense packing. I know some clinics are very loathe to mention anything above 50% in a single pass. Usually sticking between 30-50cm/2.

I would assume 40/50cm/2 is enough to have a good result 

Edited by Ryan Daniel
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

I would assume 40/50cm/2 is enough to have a good result 

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, i assumed that would be the case tbh. Personally i think in the first pass, most top clinics would probably top out at around 50cm/2 on average. 

I'm going to see when the time comes about having that sort of discussion with the clinic about also trying to go for dense packing. 

@Ryan DanielSo I had reached out to a few more clinics to have their take and this is what they told me. Eugenix says 3000. Dr Bicer says 4000 grafts in 1 session and may have to add some after 1 year. Dr. Kesser says 2500. Dr Yaman says 3500 to 4000. Dr Dua from AK Clinic says 2500 grafts. I will get some information from Dr Kaan and HLC as well. 

I received an email from HLC , requesting all for a feedback

We recommend you to let transplant about 3800-4300 Grafts. With this amount, we can rebuild the hairline and close the temples. We will also give to the front half area more density. We have to transplant the hairline with a density of approximately 50 Grafts/cm2 to provide a dense and natural look. The exact number of Grafts depends on how the hairline is designed and how large the thinned/bald area is. We can only see this in detail on site.

We use single hair on the hairline only. We are using 6-8x magnification loupes during the extraction and implantation and also have Microscopes for selecting the single hair. For the temporal points, triangle, we use fine hair behind the ear.

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 11:40 PM, Ryan Daniel said:

What is your age?

Sorry about the late reply. Am 40. I started with Finasteride. 1 mg alternative days. It’s been a week. Haven’t noticed any side effects yet, should I take it daily ? 

25 minutes ago, Seeking_advise said:

Sorry about the late reply. Am 40. I started with Finasteride. 1 mg alternative days. It’s been a week. Haven’t noticed any side effects yet, should I take it daily ? 

Taking 1mg of Finasteride three or four times a week is perfectly fine