Francis Ngannou Gets A Hair Transplant Thoughts?

57 minutes ago, BDK081522 said:

His result should look fine because of his unusual pattern of loss. Most of the thinning was behind his native hairline so graft angles and thickness aren't as important here. Just give coverage and it'll look fine. I must say though after looking through Now Hair Time Instagram page, they design some of the worst hairlines I've ever seen. So low and an rounded temple closure. It just looks so unnatural and screams transplant. And these are the ones they showcase as their best work. Half of their pictures they style the hair so you can't even seen the hairline. Avoid this clinic at all costs. 

This is a very deliberate hair mill tactic and i agree on the more rounded closure of the temple points. 

The way they show the hair styled is usually to try mask the way the hairline typically looks pluggy and full of multi-grafts. 

If you know what to look for, then you easily can point out the flaws but to lay people without a clue, a bald person looking less bald is all they focus on

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Paulo Costas also got one. 

201900165_237746927795029_2668789003955556710_n.jpg

Did his doctor just have one too? Looks like it 148409E2-84BE-4BF4-B415-7CAC403DF7E2.png

• Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dillpickle123 said:

He wanted to be able to line it up again can’t blame him but he didn’t do his research I think it’ll look decent but the donor is another question Let’s hope they don’t pack 4k grafts on there for “fullness”

Donor management is a big concern.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Another ''wonderful'' result from this clinic 

apparently its only 5 months, thick doubles all over the hairline and still has redness?

in the 2nd photo I zoomed in on the hairline and you can almost see the sadness in his eyes realizing something isn't right...

57344EE4-20CE-4BA3-B9A3-6B4A87CE443E.png            6DBB63D8-1215-4C47-822E-60544303D181.jpeg

I say this with my heart.   Please don't go to these celebrity clinics. It's painful to see people happy with such results 

Edited by Ryan Daniel

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Another ''wonderful'' result from this clinic 

apparently its only 5 months, thick doubles all over the hairline and still has redness?

in the 2nd photo I zoomed in on the hairline and you can almost see the sadness in his eyes realizing something isn't right...

57344EE4-20CE-4BA3-B9A3-6B4A87CE443E.png            6DBB63D8-1215-4C47-822E-60544303D181.jpeg

The shape is not good at all. Looks very artificial. 

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The shape is not good at all. Looks very artificial. 

I think the shape is reminiscent of Dr Bisanga in the temporal closures flared out a bit to the temple points but the big difference here that makes it poor is the multi grafts and lack of a proper transition. Also the redness persisting for that long is pretty ridiculous. 

That said, looks like the patient has 7 months or so of growth left and then he'll see how it shakes out but honestly, i do think apart from us, maybe not that many might pick up on things 

10 hours ago, NARMAK said:

I think the shape is reminiscent of Dr Bisanga

It’s not - whilst I understand what you are getting at, the shape isn’t the same in this case. 

The above posted photo is more reminiscent of the hairline designs from a hair mill in the UK called KSL, see below 

44921592-A0C3-4552-9AC1-10C032518BCE.jpeg

2 hours ago, Curious25 said:

It’s not - whilst I understand what you are getting at, the shape isn’t the same in this case. 

The above posted photo is more reminiscent of the hairline designs from a hair mill in the UK called KSL, see below 

44921592-A0C3-4552-9AC1-10C032518BCE.jpeg

Well, like you said. You got what i meant in terms of the more flared nature near the temporal areas. 

Of course, there's probably a million miles of difference between the quality of Dr Bisanga and the hair mills in ensuring that the hair transplant looks natural and undetected by the human eyes. 

KSL are apparently i think the subject of legal action and some of them actually shut down. They did quite a few "celebrity" cases and that's why i remember the name. Think Kyle Christie and maybe Maria Fowler were with them but can't fully recall.