Unboxing The LaserCap Using LLLT (To Speed Up Hair Transplant Growth)

• Administrators

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks for sharing Melvin. Looking forwards to the updates. 

I personally never bought into the LLLT shtick but that was probably cause of those snake oil hair combs and whatnot with low strength diodes, not the more stronger lasers that the research was actually done on. 

I also think it's supplementary hair growth you can achieve but i strongly believe just like Minoxidil, if you don't block the root cause (DHT), then LLLT and Minoxodil will eventually show itself as becoming more ineffective as hair loss progresses.

If i would personally rank things for cost and efficacy in hair restoration i think my list would be:

1) Finasteride/Dutasteride 

2) Minoxodil/Microneedling combination or solo

3) Nizoral shampoo

4) LLLT, PRP etc. 

I'd probably say depending on where you go, PRP and these laser caps probably cost the same. Very much a maximisation purchase, not something on a lower budget and probably worth it for most. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, NARMAK said:

I personally never bought into the LLLT shtick but that was probably cause of those snake oil hair combs and whatnot with low strength diodes, not the more stronger lasers that the research was actually done on. 

I also think it's supplementary hair growth you can achieve but i strongly believe just like Minoxidil, if you don't block the root cause (DHT), then LLLT and Minoxodil will eventually show itself as becoming more ineffective as hair loss progresses.

If i would personally rank things for cost and efficacy in hair restoration i think my list would be:

3) Nizoral shampoo

4) LLLT, PRP etc. 

I'd probably say depending on where you go, PRP and these laser caps probably cost the same. Very much a maximisation purchase, not something on a lower budget and probably worth it for most. 

Yes hair loss should be treated by every angle. Scalp inflammation, DHT and reduced anagen growth phase. I believe the laser can reduce scalp inflammation, and stimulate hair growth. The thing I like about the laser is its a one-time buy, where PRP is every year. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Great video Melvin. Do the instructions state how long it may take before you may begin to see improved growth?

It doesn’t say how long, but I’ve read a month is long enough to see faster hair growth.

• Like 1

View my thread

2 hours ago, NARMAK said:

3) Nizoral shampoo

4) LLLT, PRP etc. 

I agree with this but I think what you say will I think it depends on how soon you start tackling hair loss and at what age you catch on. of course the sooner you begin the more likely you are to salvage any loss/damage. But for the most part I agree with your list but the lower level items have more significant when you are first starting to lose hair rather than later (from what I have read).

I am interested in your progression. Melvin, are you continuing your daily routine. (meds/minox/etc?) or; are you solely using laser light to track if it helps to grow things out alone?

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Vann said:

I agree with this but I think what you say will I think it depends on how soon you start tackling hair loss and at what age you catch on. of course the sooner you begin the more likely you are to salvage any loss/damage. But for the most part I agree with your list but the lower level items have more significant when you are first starting to lose hair rather than later (from what I have read).

I am interested in your progression. Melvin, are you continuing your daily routine. (meds/minox/etc?) or; are you solely using laser light to track if it helps to grow things out alone?

I’m keeping up with all of my other regiments. I’m just adding the LLLT as a an adjunct. I agree, I do believe it helps when you catch it sooner, just like fin and min, but I do think it will still work and maybe even make the transplanted hair stronger. 

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m keeping up with all of my other regiments. I’m just adding the LLLT as a an adjunct. I agree, I do believe it helps when you catch it sooner, just like fin and min, but I do think it will still work and maybe even make the transplanted hair stronger. 

I am looking forward to your next update. Keep growing friend! 

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Administrators

I will be measuring the growth rate from this point forward, I’m a little over 2 months. If I see significant growth by 3 months,, it’s safe to say the lasercap is helping. 

View my thread

Am I the only one who expected the hat to look like it was advertised on that man on the cover?? 😅

Damn what a shame... I would actually go for a walk with it while it's doing work on my scalp! That would be awesome, but hey the most important thing is how efficiently it works is all that matters, while doing it at home!

ps. the hair is looking healthy bro!  getting close to that 3 month mark now 😁

• Haha 1

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Am I the only one who expected the hat to look like it was advertised on that man on the cover?? 😅

Damn what a shame... I would actually go for a walk with it while it's doing work on my scalp! That would be awesome, but hey the most important thing is how efficiently it works is all that matters, while doing it at home!

ps. the hair is looking healthy bro!  getting close to that 3 month mark now 😁

Me too I was kinda disappointed, but hey I’m gonna wear at home anyway. I’ll post my hair again in my thread, I’m getting closer to baseline.

• Like 2

View my thread

I am curious to hear your thoughts after 3-4 months

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators

I just used the bigger cap, looks less ridiculous. A954169F-391C-4219-B925-818D77EAB41C.jpeg

View my thread

• 3 months later...