Dr. Hasson - 30M First Hair Transplant 4500 Grafts Fue 5 month Results

Hi Everyone, I wanted to post my results so far 154 days post op. I am not taking finasteride or any supplements. 

1029470056_UntitledDesign(21).thumb.png.ed54dbe182b73846a2d6060fd1af9200.png

I included a photo below of my hair at age 24 before I started thinning and I feel that Dr. Hasson's procedure has turned my hairline back to this point once the hair grows out. 

350998895_UntitledDesign(22).thumb.png.54fdc8b725a3271535788ef3954db44a.png

I will post progress updates at day 180,210,240 etc until 365. 

Day 1.png

Day 2 post op.png

Day 3.png

Day 7.png

Day 31.png

Day 90.png

Day 120.png

Day 154 (1).png

Day 154 (2).png

Day 154.png

Pre Op Hairline Left.png

Pre Op.png

Pre-op design.png

Donor Area Photos Day 154

2068802895_IMG-1526(1).thumb.PNG.e9812a5be812b91872c181734b24f0b4.PNG

IMG-1527.PNG

Edited by BrockLanders
Duplicate Photos
  • Like 3

Good for you!  Looks very nice!  I'm sure you are quite pleased.  Keep growing.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

At 5 months its looking excellent, your hair at 24 is my dream haha

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, BrockLanders said:

Day 180 photos posted below. The photos posted today are taken on an iphone 13 which gives a more realistic representation of the result so far.

IMG-0019.jpg.5b1f8a47804a46408ab2809d75d39bbc.jpg

IMG-0018.thumb.jpg.efca52f68cf238612180f542c7cd0026.jpg

IMG-0017.thumb.jpg.99d2301c21689b38192ff4fd03a389a8.jpg

IMG-0022.thumb.jpg.cd0a988dd4fb280613dc9e3636c1b9de.jpg

This is really exceptional work. How bad were the anesthetic injections?? Quite painful? Or did you find it very tolerable? 

For me personally the anesthetic injections were not painful but I've gotten quite a few tattoos, Have done a lot of tattoo removal for the tattoos I didn't like, broken bones playing sports so on a 1-10 painscale i'd say the first few injections there's a light stinging sensation which kind of feels good and then the rest you don't feel anything. My only concern with the anesthetic was I had my wisdom teeth taken out under local anesthetic and during that procedure I felt jittery after the injections but Dr. Hasson said the dentist likely injected into a blood vessel since I did not have the any reaction to the HT anesthetic. 

2 hours ago, J.A.C said:

This is very, very impressive! I’m thinking this will be one of the best results in 2022… 👍🏽

Thanks, It's been great being able to style my hair again and go outside without the concern of a hat or taking a lot of time to try to "hide" my baldness. 

18 hours ago, BrockLanders said:

For me personally the anesthetic injections were not painful but I've gotten quite a few tattoos, Have done a lot of tattoo removal for the tattoos I didn't like, broken bones playing sports so on a 1-10 painscale i'd say the first few injections there's a light stinging sensation which kind of feels good and then the rest you don't feel anything. My only concern with the anesthetic was I had my wisdom teeth taken out under local anesthetic and during that procedure I felt jittery after the injections but Dr. Hasson said the dentist likely injected into a blood vessel since I did not have the any reaction to the HT anesthetic. 

How did tattoo remove go? I have a whole sleeve I want to get rid off 

I'm happy with the results of my tattoo removal.

I went to Removery Tattoo removal and fading which has locations in 20+ states.   I included two photos and as you can see in the before I have mostly  black ink w/ some touches of white ink. It's my understanding that black ink is typically easier to remove. The residual small lines are from the white ink which oxidizes during the removal process and turned those spots a slightly darker color. I originally went to a place that uses a q switch laser which is an older laser for tattoo removal. The results weren't great, the procedure was pretty painful and I would get a lot of swelling after each treatment. After 6 treatments I started looking for other options saw Removery had good reviews and results online did a one procedure before buying a package. The treatments with the Picoway laser were just as quick but way less painful with a faster healing time, less swelling and better results compared to the q switch. It's been a while since I paid for it but I think at Removery for two sleeves and a chest tattoo I paid $4500 for guaranteed removal. They quoted me as neededing 8 treatments but if there's still ink they will continue treatment at no charge until its gone. Most people's first question is "how bad does it hurt" etc etc. The pain is tolerable, the procedure is quick. In my experience the worst part is after you're done as I would be pretty fatigued for a few days after each treatment since my immune system was kicking into high gear to absorb the ink.

IMG-0292.thumb.PNG.1ebfdea19ba798056a9aabdaf3a00ccb.PNGIMG-0295.thumb.PNG.d0b9cc7aca4ff6f4a2dbac8e92ca4544.PNG

Nice job on the tattoo!  My wife is currently removing a rose tattoo.  The blacks were easy to remove.  The red was not so easy and the green has been very difficult to remove.  She's had 5 treatments and they went deeper to get the green.  It's looking good now.  Just wanted to provide some insight regarding the tattoo.

Your hair looks great....by the way!

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking very good.  Thanks for sharing photos.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

It was already looking super good before, I can only imagine now.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/6/2022 at 8:33 PM, BrockLanders said:

Day 210 Photos- I included a top view before/after photo and the results speak for themselves. 

image.thumb.jpeg.d5477d52180be1b04bacf9ebe2fefcd0.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f804ae227bc3957223a22a97b317fb6c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6360e5eda5c9620c6c656a3a137db2d8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.acc893e2f76a2ebbc8fb5ff50b80cd93.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.520a1f3d22c0f55a4152f7104e9c2b85.jpeg

Look at that result. Love it. And give it another 4-5 months and that will be too good.

Congratulations.

9.5 Month Update.

The first two photos are taken outside w/ a medium hold pomade and hair spray. The third and fourth there is no product.  I was honestly pretty concerned with the amout of shock loss I had around the 120 day mark but glad to see my native hair has grown back in over the past few months. In the future when I will need another procedure to cover the crown area I still have a lot of viable grafts left per Dr. Hasson. At this time I am not taking any medications, supplements etc.  

I will continue to provide updates over the next few months and hopefully my expereience and review can provide an accurate representation of what's possible if you choose the correct surgeon. 

1033507245_IMG-6536(1).thumb.PNG.ddb463420e5d80de3edbe2595f8a53d0.PNGIMG-6533.thumb.PNG.361868dc22c8277317427a78e2bed1aa.PNGIMG-6534.thumb.PNG.aaed32daa93e8850f5572563cb5c276b.PNGIMG-6547.thumb.jpg.c68e1177bb7d90ff19c549ecf56f3286.jpg

Edited by BrockLanders
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing this result gives me confidence Hasson & Wong should be the clinic I do my HT with. I’m currently in the process of gathering information and pricing from them.

They are not cost effective, but I imagine you get what you pay for here! 

Edited by StayThick36