Dr. Konior FUE Experience ~ 2000 Grafts

5 hours ago, Chetman2112 said:

Home run Bradley, looks awesome! Any advice for me, I’m getting my first HT in 2 weeks with Dr Nadimi, I’m super excited and am ready for the journey. 

Not really.  I think the magic is just in picking the surgeon.  Most immediate thing is just careful after surgery and don’t dislodge any grafts.  After that, it’s all foolproof from there.  I did use spray on aquaphor once I got back home.  I never really did develop any crusting or scabbing.  Whether that made a difference, who knows.  I also started using Happy Head finasteride/minoxidil mix once I was able just to help preserve the natural hair.  But I highly doubt that would have contributed to the result. 

Other than that, the only thing I’d say is be very concrete in knowing what you want and very vocal with the doctor so that at least she knows what you’re after.  Konior spent a ton of time drawing and revising out the hairline and asking my thoughts.  I imagine she’ll do the same.  And definitely tell them more Valium if you feel anything during the surgery.  It makes 14 hours go by like a dream.  :)

Edited by Bradley787
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 9:30 PM, Bradley787 said:

8 month update…

Just got back from haircut.  My barber continues to be very impressed by the results.  She has been suggesting I grow it out longer, but I think I’ve decided on keeping it a little shorter.  One of the pics looks like I’ve lost all my hair on the side, but that’s just all gray hair washed out by the lights and not showing up in pic.  I’m sure there’s still some maturing to do, but at this point I’m think this is pretty close to my final result.  Wish I would have done it years ago.  I’m supper happy with how the temples filled in.  I think that was very key to the overall result.  Can’t go wrong with Konior. 

AA9974E6-A9C2-4B27-8A54-D1A7AE7AF436.jpeg

588B480C-E507-4EE8-B892-2D4E6BA2A14B.jpeg

3358B08B-18FC-4EAA-93FF-9566EE953D06.jpeg

Glorious work 🤯🤩

On 11/2/2022 at 7:47 PM, Bradley787 said:

Not really.  I think the magic is just in picking the surgeon.  Most immediate thing is just careful after surgery and don’t dislodge any grafts.  After that, it’s all foolproof from there.  I did use spray on aquaphor once I got back home.  I never really did develop any crusting or scabbing.  Whether that made a difference, who knows.  I also started using Happy Head finasteride/minoxidil mix once I was able just to help preserve the natural hair.  But I highly doubt that would have contributed to the result. 

Other than that, the only thing I’d say is be very concrete in knowing what you want and very vocal with the doctor so that at least she knows what you’re after.  Konior spent a ton of time drawing and revising out the hairline and asking my thoughts.  I imagine she’ll do the same.  And definitely tell them more Valium if you feel anything during the surgery.  It makes 14 hours go by like a dream.  :)

Wow!  Congrats Bradley787.  You've got movie star hair now!

Edited by sbguy01

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

If this is how how it looked at 8 months, can’t believe what it would look like now.

BFD1BA75-5E44-420D-B82F-D6D6481CEECB.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

If this is how how it looked at 8 months, can’t believe what it would look like now.

BFD1BA75-5E44-420D-B82F-D6D6481CEECB.jpeg

What is insane to me is how Konior did this with out 2k grafts. Unreal. Most clinic would have to go upwards of 2500-3000 grafts for even a similar result! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The hairline is perfect.  I wish the temple points weren't taken from the back. The hair are still soft singles.. but are growing darker than than the finer hairs behind it which have a lighter pigmentation. All the techs had to do was take hairs from around the ears. However this is just me trying to be perfect, I'm positive those grafts will turn white in the next few years due to your maturity.  For now.. you should be pleased and I hope you enjoy 

6 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

The hairline is perfect.  I wish the temple points weren't taken from the back. The hair are still soft singles.. but are growing darker than than the finer hairs behind it which have a lighter pigmentation. All the techs had to do was take hairs from around the ears. However this is just me trying to be perfect, I'm positive those grafts will turn white in the next few years due to your maturity.  For now.. you should be pleased and I hope you enjoy 

Its funny i actually kinda like how the darker hairs come down the temple. And as you said, they will all fade together over time. 

7 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

We talked about it beforehand and he did work to intersperse some grays in there and throughout the whole implant area.  I just don’t think they show up well on camera.  

• Valued Contributor

Thts an awesome result...and tht too with just 2k grafts...extremely natural and soft hairline ...if i wud cherry pick a mistake thn as someone mentioned i too feel tht if temple grafts wud have been taken from above the ear donor thn it might have blended well thn ths...those seems to be take from the nap area which is around neck and thts why they are darker....bt still a surgeon of his stature would be having better understanding thn me...

Bt loved the all over result...enjoy ur new hair..😊

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 weeks later...

1 year final progress pics…

I’ll say this past year has flown by.  Just got a hair cut today.  Hair isn’t styled quite as good as I like it to be, but thought I’d go ahead and post these pics.  All in all, I’m very happy with the final outcome.  I actually feel like it looked better around month 8 or 9.  My only issue I wish was a little better is that I can see through the hair and see my scalp under direct light, although that’s not apparent in these pics.  I feel like I couldn’t do that 3-4 months ago.  Not sure if the hair actually thinned or I lost any.  Or more likely, my hair first came in pretty wavy and had since straightened out.  

One thing I think really made a big difference was him building out the temples on the side.  Frankly, if a doc wasn’t going to do this, I’d find a new one as I think it really makes a ton of difference aesthetically.  

494F2776-8436-4912-8D3B-C4F03D0F760B.jpeg

8CE45BDE-7262-4C08-A5F3-2305E6B57E26.jpeg

79FEC4E5-97F1-4331-855F-8352E2C93FFA.jpeg

DCDD1951-0889-4BE6-BE03-795FBE68FAB1.jpeg

87ACA3FB-8CC9-421E-987B-9D6A0DB70B99.jpeg

• Like 5