My experience with transmed istanbul turkey fue hairplantation 1400

woody

Members,

I've been in touch with both Taner from Transmed and the patient "Woody". I have confirmed that "Woody" posting on this discussion is indeed the patient. There were just a few misunderstandings that led to the assumption this could be a covert poster.

Ultimately, "Woody" has been booked to consult with Transmed next week at the clinic's cost to evaluate the work and see what they can do to help the patient.

I trust that Transmed will help Woody resolve his concerns fairly and amicably. Transmed is welcome to fashion a reply on this thread at any time.

All the Best,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am slightly concerned now reading all about this, about my HT. I have booked my HT with Dr Melike for the 5th October, i specifically asked for her due to her reputation in this area.

I really feel for Woody as the results are bad, and obviously i am concerned for my results.

I am however having a FUT rather than a FUE, which seems to yield a lot better results, is this something that is agreed or have i misunderstood my research?

Cheers

danny_m,

Though I understand your concerns, try not to compare your upcoming procedure with Dr. Kulahci to Woody's experience with another physician from Transmed. For starters, all physicians no matter how skilled or experienced has cases of patients with less than optimal results. There are various reasons for this, some of which are out of a physician's control.

That said, know that you've selected a quality physician with an excellent reputation for producing quality results who stands behind her work.

Despite the recent innovations of FUE, FUT has a longer history of consistency. Just be sure you understand the benefits, limitations, and potential risks that go along with the procedure prior to moving forward. Speaking directly to your surgeon about these will also help to put your mind at ease.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Well I have my operation booked Nov-2, so I am starting to feel the anxiety already. Danny-m can I be in contact with about how your procedure went since we are having the same FUT with the same doctor. Danny-m what scale of baldness do you have.

Bill can you please post specific questions we should ask during our personal consultation with the clinic.

If you go to Turkey for Hair Transplants. You must go to Dr. Keser for good result.

he is very very slow person.but he is doing himself everything.Firstly He take one graft from donor area,then he put it bald area without any delay.

he put 800 grafts in a day.

if you want to see same results you can search on youtube.

but his work is very very qualified.

sorry for my teribble English

If you go to Turkey for Hair Transplants. You must go to Dr. Keser for good result.

Malborn,

The above is a pretty bold statement considering you recently asked me privately about this physician.

Yskhleif,

I think it may be better if you start a new thread in the "Hair Restoration Question and Answers" forum titled "Consult Questions" and garner the feedback of this community on good questions to ask during a consult. I'll be happy to chime in with my opinion too. I just want to keep this thread on topic.

Best wishes,

Bill

Woody,

Can you be please to let us know how your evaluation process went at Transmed?

And also, it would be great if Taner from Transmed could be kind enough to execute a response to this whole event so that everyone here can see how Transmed have handled an unexpected result.

yskhleif,

Woody has been seen and evaluted by Transmed. There are updates however, it's really up to Woody or Transmed to offer an account of the consultation. I've invited Transmed to feel free to post and I'm sure if Woody wants to he will. Thus, I guess we'll wait and see if either of them update us.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dear Bill

Any updates to this case, we need to know, since I am really curious how woody's case is not processed. I have a HT with transmed in November so please answer our concerns in details. I want to hear from both sides Transmed and Woody how did they resolve this case

Yskhleif,

Please read my above posts. Transmed has been invited to comment on Woody's case but I guess they chose not to. It's up to Woody or Transmed to comment further, not me.

Generally speaking however, I'll tell you this. I still have full faith in Dr. Kulahci's ability to perform state of the art hair transplants and produce excellent results. Know also that EVERY physician has a minority of cases of less than optimal results.

Know also that currently, only Dr. Kulahci of Transmed has been prescreened and approved for recommendation by our community. Woody did not have surgery with Dr. Kulahci.

I hope this helps.

Bill

• 1 month later...

As i have been interested in Transmed, i would like to mention that i have lost confidence in transmed now after following this thread for a few months. Not because of woody's unfortunate result but the fact that the clinic have not yet commented here at all about woody's case.

I know sometimes patients disappear from here or sometimes they are not allowed to comment about bad work on any forums, but when a clinic is recommended here, i feel they have a duty to respect and explain their side of the story on cases like this one.

Oh thank goodness he guided me to this forum

Actually I have been in touch with this Taner via email. He was a not qualified person to answer patients concerns and I had a doubt about his and his clinic professionality and after seeing these pictures of woody I can see why I have had like a doubt

I trust Dr.Melike reputation but if they didn't solve the problem of Woody they don't deserve any of this propaganda about their work

For the Bill, you are required to be honest with us and tell us what the updates with the woody's case are?

gentel_man83,

Who is "he"? Woody? If you are a friend of Woody's, then I'm sure he already told you everything you need to know about his case. Why then are you asking me?

To be clear, Dr. Melike did NOT perform Woody's hair transplant.

Also, as I have said twice now in this thread, it is up to Transmed OR Woody (who is the patient) to decide whether or not they want to update this thread with additional information about Woody's case. What I can tell you however, is that in speaking with Taner, Transmed did everything they could to help Woody including flying him there free of charge and offering free accomodations.

Understand that we recommend individual hair transplant surgeons, not entire clinics on this community. Dr. Melike Kulahci who is the only surgeon from Transmed recommended on the Hair Transplant Network did NOT perform Woody's procedure. As a courtesy, I've contacted the clinic, encouraged them to take care of their patient Woody, and invited them to respond publicly. How clinics and patients then choose to respond to my invitation, is up to them.

Regards,

Bill

the first statment i have mentioned in my previous reply was " thank goodness that he guided me to this fourm " and now you are thinking i am a friend of woody..ohhh what's wrong with you..i never ever meet this woody neither be in this fourm before, i was searching google and found this topic.

what makes me anger is that Dr.Melike is a recommended surgeon in this fourm and many other fourms, but she didn't care neither try to defened her clinic and her stuff, and you still said she is a recommended surgeon!!!!!

I dont think anything can be done to fix his donor area, unless you add body hair to the holes left, and that doesnt seem to work aswell as scalp hair. I can understand his want to just have a refund and not more surgery, assuming his head looks as bad in reality as it does in the pictures.

gentel,

Excuse me? You don't make any sense at all. You said, "Thank goodness that HE guided me to this forum". So who is "HE"? By the content of your message, it sounded like you were referring to Woody. Maybe I misinterpreted you. But one thing I can tell you is that "HE" indicates you're referring to a person, not a search engine like you're now claiming led you to this forum. Which one is it?

Once again, since you clearly didn't get it from my very clear message above...

Dr. Melike did NOT perform Woody's surgery.

So why you're telling me what I'm "required" to do and then responding with hostility when I offer a valid reply based on your post, is beyond me.

I do happen to agree however, that the clinic should offer a response to this community in the interest of transparency and closure. Because of this, I sent yet another email to Transmed encouraging them to reply.

I guess now we'll wait and see if they reply.

Bill

I would also like to hear Transmeds side of the story. I've personally spoke to Taner last month regarding woody's case and would like to know if what he told me holds up against woody's claims.

I've had a HT with both Dr. Kulahci and Dr. Emirali and from my experience Transmed will go the extra mile to make sure their patients are satisfied.

clipper

Gentel,

You still didn't answer my question. You said "Thank goodness that HE guided me to this forum". Who are you referring to?

Just because I'm familiar with the case, doesn't make it my responsibility to share the information. You have to understand that in order for a clinic to properly respond publicly, they need to obtain the necessary permission from the patient in order to post. This is between the clinic and patient. Since I don't get involved in receiving the necessary legal permissions from the patient, I can't legally share information about the patient I've learned in private. Thus, it's up to the clinic and/or patient to share their side of the story. Get it?

Bill

Gentel_man83,

I've been communicating back and forth with Taner from Transmed and wanted to get your input. It's obvious by the emails Taner shared with me that you had some questions that for whatever reason, you didn't feel were adequately answered by Taner. It also appears that some of the emails were caught in someone's junk mail folder which may have caused an accidental delay in receiving messages.

I hope you understand that only so much can actually be answered by email, especially when a physicians hasn't evaluated you in person yet. Though many patients do all their consultations online and travel to receive hair transplant with an outstanding surgeon, ultimately, nothing can be finalized until you see the physician in person. I've heard about cases where clinics thought patients had excellent donor supplies by looking at photos but in person, ended up being much thinner. This resulted in a much smaller procedure than originally discussed. Though patients are disappointed when these things occur, it shows that virtual consults (though helpful in planning) can never replace an in-person consultation.

In my experience, Taner from Transmed is very helpful, sincere, and is very knowledgeable about hair transplants. If you are seriously interested in a procedure with Dr. Kulahci, I encourage you to pick up the phone and call the clinic. I'm sure you'll find that Taner is very dedicated and will do his best to get you all the information you need prior to scheduling your procedure.

If I can be of any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me privately.

Best wishes,

Bill