Best hair transplant clinic in Europe without waitinglist? Price doesn’t matter

haircare

When I was looking at Dr. Basinga his waiting list was rather short. Maybe like a month or so. Not sure what it is now as this was early last year. I highly doubt that you find one without a waiting list but likely a shorter wait. 

11 hours ago, haircare said:

Price doesn’t matter

Offer to pay triple or more the amount you are quoted. If they refuse to overcharge you, ask to make a "donation" or investment in their clinic. 

I honestly think that would work. 

I highly doubt rich and famous people require the same waiting times as the plebs. Do you think Elon Musk was waiting 6 months to a year for his hair transplant? Lol. 

Edited by SadMan2021

• Valued Contributor

Be very careful. Offering whatever the price demanded for surgery at the cost of having it done ASAP can be a recipe for disaster. I don't mean to derail your thread. I just want to ensure you get the results that you are able to. Your Norwood level, donor supply and the art of the surgeon all play factors that time and money can never buy. All the best!

• Like 1

• Administrators

The best have a wait list. My advice is to not choose a surgeon just because you want surgery now. Acting impulsively and not researching properly is a big mistake. Use our forum as a resource for research.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/29/2022 at 1:13 PM, haircare said:

Best hair transplant clinic in Europe without waitinglist? Price doesn’t matter

Hi, I am the coordinator of HDC clinic in Cyprus in the Greek side of Nicosia, we have available dates without long waiting list, we're also recommended by this forum and I my self had 2 HT by Dr. Maras, we charge 2.5-2.2 Euros per graft, you can contact me for free consultation +972526542654

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.