2812 Grafts | Clinica De Freitas, Valencia

GHTJourneya

36 minutes ago, GHTJourneya said:

6 months, 10-15 days (photos taken on different days)

@De Freitas Clinic is a gift from the skies

I will try to post a more formal update with more pictures, apologies, it's been a bit busy lately

Two big wins is that sometimes I do not use my hairdryer, and I am not concerned about windy places anymore!

IMG_6557 2.jpg

IMG_6716 2.jpg

IMG_67102.jpg

thank you for the update! hair is looking fantastic!! 🤩🤩 is the density in person as good as it looked on the images you kindly shared? thanks again 

12 hours ago, Big Rome said:

thank you for the update! hair is looking fantastic!! 🤩🤩 is the density in person as good as it looked on the images you kindly shared? thanks again 

Yes, this is how it looks on average
Depending on how much I use the blow dryer, I can probably make it look a bit longer and more voluminous, but I try to limit the use of blow dryer especially when not needed

12 hours ago, BaldV said:

How much donor you have left?

My donor area looks untouched on a 3mm - 5mm fade, I haven't not noticed any issues there. I got 2.8K grafts extracted, and I have enough to do another procedure and still be on a decent fade, I think. I don't really know to be honest, I will find out in 5-6 months, during my one year review

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 7:14 PM, AlexMeister21 said:

Wow looks nice. In a 5-month photo you posted, there was a thin patch on your left temple. Has that filled in?

Absolutely, I really like the density and the overall slope at which hair comes out. It happened gradually and I did not realise, but now that I look at my previous photos I see what you are talking about

The only thing with hair transplants is that the transplanted hair is 3-4 months behind in terms of length compared to your native hair. Depending on how you wear your hair, that may be more evident. I need to wait for a couple of months before I get a proper haircut to even these parts out, so that the hair will blend even better 

• Like 2

On 8/8/2022 at 4:18 PM, dolev1591 said:

how much does he takes for per graft ?

by the way, great results !!

It's 3-3.5 EUR per graft, depending on how many you need and also when you book it. This may be now different due to inflation. 

Based on what I have seen so far, I am convinced that De Freitas should charge at least double the amount of money than they currently do. It is crazy that they can achieve this result at this price range

On 7/7/2022 at 8:06 PM, GHTJourneya said:

This photo was taken a day shy of 5.5 months, and I think that as time goes by, the amount of good hair days happen increases. (To be honest, though, I think that this angle helps a bit)

I decided to delay my second prp treatment to month 7.5, but I am still researching if PRPs are effective
My current routine includes dutasteride 2x/week, finasteride 5x/week, oral minoxidil daily and laser cap 3x/week (alongside with Ketoconazole shampoo 3x/week)

It looks like the length of my hair around the temples is 3 months shorter than the rest of my native hair, which now makes sense. That's another reason for waiting a complete year to see the results, which means a maximum hair length of 9 months, and that is if you don't have a proper haircut until then

5-5.jpg

Fantastic result! Curious about your med stack. I believe Freitas recommends oral Min post surgery. Were you using the oral version pre op, and when did you recommence minoxidil post surgery? Happy growing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 5:46 PM, GaryStruthers said:

Fantastic result! Curious about your med stack. I believe Freitas recommends oral Min post surgery. Were you using the oral version pre op, and when did you recommence minoxidil post surgery? Happy growing!

I was using topical minoxidil 10% + azelaic acid 5% pre-op
I stopped roughly a week before surgery and started again 10 days after surgery but replaced topical minox with oral minox 5mg. My experience so far with oral minox is positive, I do not have to mess around with topicals and I got some beard growth, too 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...