Does Covid Vaccine Cause Hair Loss?

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Gatsby said:

There is currently no clinical or anecdotal evidence to support this proposition at all.

^this 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

22 hours ago, EvoXOhio said:

No it does not. The person who replied above me is lying. 

I'm confused by your response. What do you mean the person who replied above you is lying? No one else replied above your reply.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, dtap said:

I'm confused by your response. What do you mean the person who replied above you is lying? No one else replied above your reply.

I deleted it cause it was a dumb comment. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

24 minutes ago, dtap said:

It was deleted, but the person who posted above me initially just said “yes”

• 2 weeks later...

If it does cause hair loss, it will only be temporary telogen effluvium. Unless they are injecting androgens inside of us, without us knowing, that is the only way it would be Androgenic alopecia related. 

As for research - due to the time line in which it was rolled out, there is no conclusive research about anything the vaccines can and can’t do, it’s pretty much a research drug the whole world is seemingly being forced to take. Which is pretty crazy.