Dr. Hasson & Wong

Hello all,

on the list of recommended doctors, Hasson & Wong are said to have techs do the implants for them.

Is that true for everyone ? I got an evaluation done online with them and I'm looking at roughly 4000 to 4500 grafts - I think that would set me back around 25 000 USD based on their price. What do you guys think ? Is FUT/FUE 50%-50% ? cause the price between those 2 types of interventions are different.

Are there clinics that can do a better job out there according to the experienced people here ?

Thanks ! 🙂

• Administrators

Hasson and Wong have been industry leaders for the last 15 years. I spoke with Dr. Hasson yesterday, he had a lot of positives to say about FUE. I suggest checking out my Instagram live with him this Friday 2E33BB05-048B-435A-BED3-C8A03F7F9050.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thankfully putting the hairs into the slits doesn’t require extreme skill and technicians can learn this.  Harvesting grafts requires more skill in order to avoid transection, and opening slits requires tons if skill (and should always be the surgeon doing it).

Check out my journey here:

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

Thankfully putting the hairs into the slits doesn’t require extreme skill and technicians can learn this.  Harvesting grafts requires more skill in order to avoid transection, and opening slits requires tons if skill (and should always be the surgeon doing it).

I thought this as well, but Dr. Hasson said he would put his top two technicians against any surgeon in the world. He said they have mastered the skill of extracting grafts. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I thought this as well, but Dr. Hasson said he would put his top two technicians against any surgeon in the world. He said they have mastered the skill of extracting grafts. 

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I believe this 100%.  I was just putting it in order of difficulty and relevance.  Easiest being implanting, medium being extraction, and hardest being slits.

I’m honestly not even sure who did the extractions on me, because it was not a concern.  But I knew from day 1 of asking questions that the actual surgeon was doing every single slit.

Check out my journey here:

The important thing to look at is the consistency and volume of good results a clinic puts out. 

If you continually see amazing patient posted work over a sustained period of time, who cares if they have a team of monkeys using hedge trimmers on your donor, it’s obviously working well. 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, O Hare 57 said:

Any thoughts on Dr. Gabel's results.  He does a lot of work himself.

He does fantastic work as well.

View my thread