2062 Grafts. Dr demirsoy. (Armamed) partial shave fue

Buzz23rs

@BboyLimpin hi, demirsoy charges 1.25 per graft, with minimum surgery of 2500 euros. So in all I paid 2500 euros for minimum surgery. He also charges 500 euros extra for unshaven method which he advises against for post care. I paid 3000 euros without the transfers and hotel. And an extra 260euros for hotel and transfers. I know the prices are being changed from 1.25 to 1.50 euros per graft but I don’t know when. Hope this helps. 

5 hours ago, Buzz23rs said:

@Mike10  hi, I’m 30 years old and I don’t plan on using finsterade and only recently started using topical minoxidil recently, I dont plan on minoxidil either after maybe 6 months. 

Neither do I. But I would recommend then  PRP or Laser 

21 minutes ago, that1guyy said:

Thanks for sharing, your results are looking good. I too am considering Dr. Demisroy and Bicer. Just curious what stood out to you about Demisroy over any others?

Would love to know as well. Currently considering Bicer but the price is a bit on the expensive side. Just want to know how Dr. Demisroy compares.

• Thanks 1

@that1guyy  I went with demirsoy after seeing consistent good results compared to a lot of other surgeons. He also does one patient a day has quite conservative approach and is also very good value for money when you look at the consistency of his work. There’s a few German forums that show some excellent results from demirsoy.  He also Dosent seem to over market armamed. I suppose doing one patient a day with consistent results he doesn’t really need to as patients just come and he only needs one slot a day to fill. But After all my research on him I felt as though demirsoy was my safest bet for sure.! I mean I did consider HLC and I know those guys are pretty elite, but I can’t imagine the difference between results would justify spending an extra 3 or 4 thousand euros. 

Edited by Buzz23rs

Looking way better than average.  My hair growth exploded at the 2.5 month mark.  And you look like your started growing even before me.  That means you might have amazing growth right around the corner!

Check out my journey here:

@Fue3361 I was expecting atleast 3 months to see anything. !! I’ve being following your thread closely and if I get anywhere near close to your results at 4-5 months I’d over the moon bro. My density is around 50grafts per cm2 though, which is 50% less than yours bro I’m hoping the density is good enough for me but yours gunna be insane dense !! 

4 minutes ago, Buzz23rs said:

@Fue3361 I was expecting atleast 3 months to see anything. !! I’ve being following your thread closely and if I get anywhere near close to your results at 4-5 months I’d over the moon bro. My density is around 50grafts per cm2 though, which is 50% less than yours bro I’m hoping the density is good enough for me but yours gunna be insane dense !! 

Your work looks very clean, I’m confident it will be a great result.

As for mine, I think it will end very well.  That said, my density is higher than most people recommend, so there’s always the chance that not all the grafts end up growing.  Time will tell.

@Fue3361 I don’t think enough surgeons do 75cm2 to even support that theory 😂 I mean think about it they say the follicule will be fighting for blood supply but the density of hair on the head is naturally over 75per cm2 anyway right ? Or am I missing something ? So how does that Evan stand. !! But yeah bro time will tell your smooth sailing from here . !! 😊

36 minutes ago, Buzz23rs said:

@Fue3361 I don’t think enough surgeons do 75cm2 to even support that theory 😂 I mean think about it they say the follicule will be fighting for blood supply but the density of hair on the head is naturally over 75per cm2 anyway right ? Or am I missing something ? So how does that Evan stand. !! But yeah bro time will tell your smooth sailing from here . !! 😊

Well, we do have known cases of necrosis due to apparently trying to do too high density, and that would be directly related to circulation issues.

That said, medicine advances every year, and transplants will only get better and better

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

@JC71 hey for almost 3 months it’s looking good so far !! Hair has sprouted and covered the whole recipient area now. One side is probably around a week behind in terms of growth but the hairs are here and slowly growing 💪 I’ll Update in 8 days. (3months) 😊 donor is fine no signs of ht whatsoever I’ll buzz it down to a 1 in a month or two see how it looks. I’ll update also. 😊 

• Like 1

Just now, Buzz23rs said:

@JC71 hey for almost 3 months it’s looking good so far !! Hair has sprouted and covered the whole recipient area now. One side is probably around a week behind in terms of growth but the hairs are here and slowly growing 💪 I’ll Update in 8 days. (3months) 😊 donor is fine no signs of ht whatsoever I’ll buzz it down to a 1 in a month or two see how it looks. I’ll update also. 😊 

Sounds good 😌 Thanks for checking back in 👍🏽

3 months update 💪 the hair is here now it’s a waiting game. I’m happy that hair has sprouted all over the recipient area but there is one side lagging behind the other. every day im noticing new hairs popping through. Im only using topical minoxidil and on the last dribble of my 3 months worth. Should I buy more and maybe use for 6 months ? 3 Pictures with flash in dark lighting and 2 pictures without flash in normal lighting. IVe also worn a hat from day 10 for atleast 8 hours a day and it doesn’t seem to have affected growth I’d just like to add that. 

10F2959D-A70A-4B5D-AE1B-C9939A8E3581.jpeg

3B6115F8-F7D3-4B06-BC15-A30D489F9347.jpeg

8E7567DA-141B-47A9-ACCB-8D542687D18F.jpeg

8404F96E-2547-441B-B965-4114899CE37B.jpeg

7635B889-5E42-442E-AD11-05020EA9A2F7.jpeg

Edited by Buzz23rs

• 1 month later...

4 months and a week or 2 later and has been a massive improvement. The contrast between the native hair and implanted hair is still bothering me and still wearing a hat as in sunlight it’s noticebable will thisnthicken up are all of the hairs popped now ?? I can’t see any new popped hairs just small ones I’m hoping when it grows to the length of my native hair it won’t be transparent any answers would be appreciated !!

52D5AB08-B54B-477C-9A98-6D4E64F5C40D.jpeg

9ABB35FF-2B1A-44B9-9AF4-A039C09EE45C.jpeg

D0C2CDAA-9144-472A-9D85-F3D99EC24273.jpeg

Edited by Buzz23rs
Dddhsj

The pics above are in camera flash with makes my hair look fuller. Here’s a pics next to the window. The contrast between the implanted hair and native hair is pretty obvious  I know I’ve got along way to go but would like to know peoples thoughts on this contrast issue. 

090E52E5-1A02-4E94-B74C-A433017BF32E.jpeg

2DAB04CE-F7B5-4F8C-A46F-0C5C40471517.jpeg

Edited by Buzz23rs
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Everything looks good at this stage.

There was always going to be a contrast because you didn't shave the entire head. Have you considered cutting the native hair on top down to match the transplanted hair and then just letting it all grow out in unison?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Everything looks good at this stage.

There was always going to be a contrast because you didn't shave the entire head. Have you considered cutting the native hair on top down to match the transplanted hair and then just letting it all grow out in unison?

I have considered doing the above. But I like the length of my native hair so I’m doin the exact opposite. I maybe on my next hair cut visits I’ll just get him to take a bit from the top to see if the blend between the two is better. 

The contrast is only noticeable because the transplanted hair has a different level of growth than your native hair, as soon as you have it cut to the same level, you will see that the contrast will be less noticeable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

from the picture it seems that you can expect more than half of the transplanted hair already grows, so if you cut your hair to the same length, it wouldn't be that noticeable. different case compared to if only smaller portion have grown, then people could notice the difference after your native hair and transplanted one grow. (less thick / dense)

It's been four months though so i think if you don't cut it, in around another 2 months it won't be as noticeable as it sould have grown longer to almost nearing your native hair.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...