East Coast/Ohio facilities?

I see that Dr. Haber in Ohio is recommended, but I’d feel more comfortable going with someone who strictly does hair treatment, not other work as well. Does anyone know of any really good facilities around Ohio? Or on the east coast. 

33 minutes ago, Coverdale said:

I see that Dr. Haber in Ohio is recommended, but I’d feel more comfortable going with someone who strictly does hair treatment, not other work as well. Does anyone know of any really good facilities around Ohio? Or on the east coast. 

He does only do hair treatment?

@digi23 He does? It must be my mistake. Anytime I see dermatology I just assume that they focus primarily on skin issues other than hair. I understand dermatology encompasses a list of skin related issues, such as hair loss, but I just assume that unless they promote hair treatment that it’s not their primary focus. Im guessing that Im mistaken?

3 minutes ago, Coverdale said:

@digi23 He does? It must be my mistake. Anytime I see dermatology I just assume that they focus primarily on skin issues other than hair. I understand dermatology encompasses a list of skin related issues, such as hair loss, but I just assume that unless they promote hair treatment that it’s not their primary focus. Im guessing that Im mistaken?

I think its actually a good thing he does focus on skin aswell, its very common that bad growth is because of some underlaying skin problem on the scalp. 

To be fair I have not seen alot of reviews on him, dont know the pricing, but he seem to be a top Dr from what I have seen.

Is Dr. Wolf only doing FUE?…I know he trained under the FUE surgeon in the Southeast who’s name rhymes with “mole”.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY