• Administrators
4 hours ago, Eran said:

Hi, thanks!

I paid 1.5€/Graft.

well, probably the best investment I’ve ever done 😂

Best value around in my opinion 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

So 3 months after my second session!

See a lot of growth in the crown and in the front but still tiny hairs. I can see though the density increase every week.

will keep you posted next month…

223F5266-4263-4606-804A-F0927516E779.jpeg

• Like 6

• Administrators

Wow looks fantastic 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

15 hours ago, Andrej said:

Eran, did you have PRP with the transplant?

On the first session yes, Dr. Bicer did. Second session I think also. Except during the sessions, I’ve never did any PRP.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 10:09 AM, Andrej said:

Eran, did you have PRP with the transplant?

Dr. Bicer doesn't offer those special separated PRP procedures if i well remember abou it can't say 100%, like some clinics offer marketing of PRP, if remember like Eran wrote, she does PRP during session, in meaning take our blood, and then prepare it in those machine for PRP, and then grafts if remember keep in those prepared blood, for better survival during HT, but think she doesn't do it in way like injecting PRP prepared blood at our head, but Eran maybe better remember about this, is her practice this way.

BTW, Eran great results, congratulations, after 3 months it's huge progresss! I didn't doubt about you, as you have well donor's area, and well grafts, strenght, not thinny like my case :) .

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 10:06 PM, blackislback said:

Dr. Bicer doesn't offer those special separated PRP procedures if i well remember abou it can't say 100%, like some clinics offer marketing of PRP, if remember like Eran wrote, she does PRP during session, in meaning take our blood, and then prepare it in those machine for PRP, and then grafts if remember keep in those prepared blood, for better survival during HT, but think she doesn't do it in way like injecting PRP prepared blood at our head, but Eran maybe better remember about this, is her practice this way.

BTW, Eran great results, congratulations, after 3 months it's huge progresss! I didn't doubt about you, as you have well donor's area, and well grafts, strenght, not thinny like my case :) .

You’ll do great I have no doubt….😉

On 3/3/2022 at 4:57 PM, SLA said:

I am sure some of your friends/family who you had not seen in a while did not recognize you when seeing you post 12 months of 1st procedure.

Looks amazing!

I think personally, I sent her 10-15 ppl including my cousins and friends after they saw me…😂

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 10:06 PM, blackislback said:

She’s using the prp for the grafts before the last phase after grafts are extracted and waiting to to be transplanted. 
it will in rich them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 6:27 AM, Zoroa17 said:

Great result! Just curious did dr Bicer tell you to take any meds? I have never take any med before and I think it is up to me. Lot of ppl in this forum seems to take it after HT 

No med. 

Nice man, I had my first session in March and have to post my info, but she did say I have to come back for second to do crown and fill up density. My donor area is not as good as yours though so she may have to take from beard. Not sure how different that is with the results or pain levels. If anybody has a good tread on it that can recommend let me know please thanks 

• Administrators

Looks really good already 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

View my thread

On 4/20/2022 at 2:20 PM, Elrecio81 said:

Nice man, I had my first session in March and have to post my info, but she did say I have to come back for second to do crown and fill up density. My donor area is not as good as yours though so she may have to take from beard. Not sure how different that is with the results or pain levels. If anybody has a good tread on it that can recommend let me know please thanks 

Beard hair is just for filling she will extract probably 700 grafts max only for the crown. No worries, it will blend nicely.

• Valued Contributor

Following this thread. This is 100% the best investment one could make for themselves, especially at that price! Your hair looks so good already this early on in your second procedure. Can’t wait to see this finished!!

• Thanks 1