My experience with Dr. Bicer, 3664 grafts

Eran

2 hours ago, Eran said:

I didn’t do the crown yet. Second session will be 17/11.

Yes, figured it out, I  asked if you can post some actual photo where the crown can be seen, because in all photos you posted no crown visible, it would be good to see the actual photo with crown, to see what kind of work dr. Bicer did to the part around crown, as some people she suggested too 2x sessions, 1x front+mid and 2x crown, so if you can please post your actual crown photo that we can see her work around crown.

14 hours ago, blackislback said:

Yes, figured it out, I  asked if you can post some actual photo where the crown can be seen, because in all photos you posted no crown visible, it would be good to see the actual photo with crown, to see what kind of work dr. Bicer did to the part around crown, as some people she suggested too 2x sessions, 1x front+mid and 2x crown, so if you can please post your actual crown photo that we can see her work around crown.

Here you go-

after transplant and now.

3902BD96-3E04-42DD-866E-53E92DD600C4.jpeg

FFC3E2B4-55B3-4A2F-B817-C5EB78BC8715.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tnx, nice work by dr. Bicer, good strategy, she covered very good your front-middle scalp, and left only crown , and as can see from this photo not too much left to cover, and very nice you look after OP.

You are lucky one that have good donor area, hope will be similar in my case with donor, and with good results like your :) . Wish you good luck for 2nd session and to be good results as at 1st session :) !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blackislback said:

Tnx, nice work by dr. Bicer, good strategy, she covered very good your front-middle scalp, and left only crown , and as can see from this photo not too much left to cover, and very nice you look after OP.

You are lucky one that have good donor area, hope will be similar in my case with donor, and with good results like your :) . Wish you good luck for 2nd session and to be good results as at 1st session :) !

Thanks!

good luck to you as well!  🍀 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

finished my second intervention of 2650 grafts (density + crown), all went great and now, patience.….😎

first intervention 3664 a year ago. (Reminder is here below)

A5A84B34-A677-44EE-8EF3-5CBE8716458F.jpeg

C558F232-0E11-4395-9DA1-8711DA3E9561.jpeg

F0805CCC-EA83-440B-B10F-42E73AA6A8AF.jpeg

• Like 4

I had my procedure with Dr. Bicer on 11th Nov. Ozen (Dr. Bicer's assistant) was showing your results from the 1st procedure to me and one other patient when I went there for consultation.

Super Impressed by your results from the 1st procedure and Good Luck with this one as well!!

• Thanks 1

Great results, and you are lucky one with great donor area :) !

Met Eran at dr. Bicer's clinic, was coincidence , cause i was there for pre-op part (signing agreement, etc.) , 1 day before my HT, recognized him from his thread photos :) , and he gave me much hope about no big pain, etc. , and really it was like that, Eran was right, it was painless surgery, soon will open my own thread, just tired, and much obligations acummulated, as spent there 6d, and now recovering phase, but soon will open my own thread and share my experience by dr. Bicer ;) .

Wish you much progress, and will follow your thread ;) !👍

11 minutes ago, blackislback said:

Great results, and you are lucky one with great donor area :) !

Met Eran at dr. Bicer's clinic, was coincidence , cause i was there for pre-op part (signing agreement, etc.) , 1 day before my HT, recognized him from his thread photos :) , and he gave me much hope about no big pain, etc. , and really it was like that, Eran was right, it was painless surgery, soon will open my own thread, just tired, and much obligations acummulated, as spent there 6d, and now recovering phase, but soon will open my own thread and share my experience by dr. Bicer ;) .

Wish you much progress, and will follow your thread ;) !👍

Hi Buddy! Happy to see you’re a live 😂

great to hear all went well and looking forward to your post!

• Like 1

Hhaha , yeah :) , you remember my fear about anesthesia, pain, etc. , and you were guy who told me "don't care, i was same, and it doesnt hurt much",  and really it was literally as you told :) ...

Yes, tnx God all past ok! TNX once ;) ! Yeah, soon will post my experience ;) .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Simpson21 said:

You look amazing Mr. Eran! Excellent results 👏

I've zero'ed on Bicer and just initiated conversation with Ozen.. If you don't mind, can you please let me know how much she charged you?

Hi, thanks!

I paid 1.5€/Graft.

well, probably the best investment I’ve ever done 😂

• Like 2