VIDEO - Watch this NW 6 Full Video 

NW: 6

Donor Area: Average/Good

Total Number of Grafts: 8232

Number of Sessions: 2 

Surgical Plan: First session: frontal and midscalp; Second session: crown

Rx: Topical and Oral Minoxidil and ketoconazol Shampoo (NO FINASTERIDE or any other 5-ARI)

Novo projeto 11 [04D3D5E].png

Novo projeto 11 [6B3150B].png

Novo projeto 11 [9A1774A].png

Novo projeto 11 [1697037].png

Novo projeto 11 [AA865C8].png

Novo projeto 11 [D826C90].png

Novo projeto 11 [DC32872].png

Novo projeto 11 [E1CED3C].png

Novo projeto 11 [E5FFCC1].png

Novo projeto 11 [E53A763].png

Novo projeto 11 [EB0011B].png

Edited by Dr. Felipe Pittella
Rx added
  • Like 5

• Administrators

Incredible results Dr. Pitella, The comb through was exceptional, thank you for posting 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

This is very good and that is a vast amount of grafts 👍🏽 Please can you tell us some more about yourself and the clinic ? 

Thank-you.
I'm sorry. I'm new on the Forum. My name is Felipe Pittella. I'm a hair transplant surgeon from Brazil. My clinic is located in a city called Vitória, state of ES. 

Edited by Dr. Felipe Pittella
description correction
  • Like 2

• Moderators

excellent end result.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 10/1/2021 at 11:27 PM, 5BetaReductase said:

Impressive result. His donor looked average yet you managed to extract over 8k grafts.

What dose of oral minoxidil is he on? How often do you have patients use ketoconazole shampoo? Is it the 2% strength?

Thank you. Minoxidil 2,5mg mid. Ketoconazol 2% shampoo three times a week. Almost a all male with oily hair. 

22 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

@Dr. Felipe PittellaCould you please post some more of your results ? Be interesting to see what else you have achieved with some of your other patients 🙏

Of course! Which kind of patient do you want to see? I mean... Thin or thick hair? Straight, Wavy or curly? Simple or advanced NW? 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Felipe Pittella said:

Of course! Which kind of patient do you want to see? I mean... Thin or thick hair? Straight, Wavy or curly? Simple or advanced NW? 

Please post more advanced cases. Shame you don’t have YouTube, Instagram has been down most of the day.

• 11 months later...

These results are incredible and very impressive. Welcome to the forum! :)

• Thanks 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 12:11 PM, Dr. Felipe Pittella said:

sorry for that. I'll fix this for you

Hi doc, do you have a whatsapp number? I cant seem to find youir website info or how to contact you for an online consultation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2022 at 4:50 PM, uu777 said:

Hi doc, do you have a whatsapp number? I cant seem to find youir website info or how to contact you for an online consultation.

Hello there. Sorry for the late reply. Hopefully you've already contacted our team through instagram DM ou Whatsapp. Our Whatsapp number is +55 (27) 98119-0577. If you prefer, you can contact us through instagram's DM.

Could you do it?

4 hours ago, Dr. Felipe Pittella said:

Hello there. Sorry for the late reply. Hopefully you've already contacted our team through instagram DM ou Whatsapp. Our Whatsapp number is +55 (27) 98119-0577. If you prefer, you can contact us through instagram's DM.

Could you do it?

Yes doc, She put me in the waiting list. Thank you.