Hair transplants in Spain Malaga

Marcel

Hi there,

Can anyone here recommend any hair transplant clinics in Malaga (Spain). For various reasons that's the only place I can go. There's around dozen clinics in Malaga, but not many reviews or recommendations...

thanks

Apparently Ronaldo's hair clinic is opening one in Marbella. His endorsement means nothing to me, but you can look into it.

https://www.facebook.com/Cristiano/posts/411661270320419

Alarm bells should be ringing here… Please don’t consider any clinic with no reliable reviews. Especially in Spain where you do have excellent Drs such as De Freitas, Couto, Lorenzo and Villa. Can I ask why your restricted to one area in particular? If you have to wait before travel then it’s going to be with it In the long run. 

@JohnAC71currently living in Malaga area. Madrid or Valencia not that far away are also options, but being positively surprised by the number of HT clinics in Malaga I assumed at least one or two must be good. But finding reliable recommendations or reviews to narrow down the list is a problem. 

• Administrators

Dr. Alcaide at BHR clinic is in Malaga definitely worth checking out.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MachoVato said:

Apparently Ronaldo's hair clinic is opening one in Marbella. His endorsement means nothing to me, but you can look into it.

https://www.facebook.com/Cristiano/posts/411661270320419

I would avoid, it sounds like Turkish model hair mill. It has like a dozen operating rooms. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Alcaide at BHR clinic is in Malaga definitely worth checking out.

Agreed a BHR clinic is going to be best option if the OP is adamant they need to stay local 👍🏽

Edited by JohnAC71

There is also Dr. Felicidad Espinosa at Medecap Malaga who seems to be doing pretty good work. 

I don't know too much about the clinic, but I see their results on the Spanish forums (both tu and el pelo) and they seem quite impressive to me.

You'd really be better off going to the (main) Spanish forum at https://www.recuperartupelo.com and asking users there for more insight - there are some very good surgeons in Spain, such as Ximena Vila, Dr Couto and De Freitas, but also some others like Espinosa who seem to be pretty good but are generally just completely unknown to us over here on this forum, even those of us who follow these other Spanish surgeons. I'm sure the Spanish users will have lots more info!

I would really recommend just going outside of Malaga to De Freitas, Ximena Vila or Lorenzo even as they are all extremely talented Dr's and in the country who you can be sure of! 

Go and ask members on the Spanish forum and get their opinion

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JDEE0 said:

I would really recommend just going outside of Malaga to De Freitas, Ximena Vila or Lorenzo even as they are all extremely talented Dr's and in the country who you can be sure of! 

Go and ask members on the Spanish forum and get their opinion

Yup all the ones I mentioned above and Couto are fantastic Drs. Ok so Couto has a very long waiting list but the others would be in reach 👌