1 year update of Cowlick restoration at Eugenix

Nigam Patel

Hello Researchers, 
I am Nigam Patel, 50 Years old and I had a hair loss issue both in the Hairline as well in the Crown. I was doing my research to get the best hair restoration procedure done for me and while doing this research, after seeing 5 clinics, I was referred to Eugenix Hair Sciences, Mumbai  by my ex business partners.

Then, I consulted with the Doctor from Eugenix Hair Sciences they said my hair restoration procedure will be a little bit difficult because of the cowlick that I had in the front. This consultation went on for around 2 hours where doctor and his team studied my case thoroughly. We had a couple of more meetings wherein during the discussion doctors told me that they will be doing the conservative procedure to recreate my washing out cowlick.

They explained to me that my hair was silky, thin and light in colour and the procedure needs to be careful to ensure good results and then finally there was d-day 28th August'2020, I decided to go ahead with the procedure with 3500 Grafts from my scalp's donor area.

Now you can see the results after exactly one year post my procedure and during this time lap, I have got done multiple hair-cuts. I also have sequencial pictures of my hair restoration results and reviewed my hair growth step-by-step with the help of Eugenix Hair Sciences.

I am so happy to share my experience & results. Since my results have come up so well, now I thought of sharing it here. My first first was a little bit conservative. But now that I have a great donor as it's still in good condition, I am planning to lower down my hairline a bit.

As my hair restoration looks so impeccable as well natural that nobody can make out that I have done the procedure and the best thing the cowlick which was recreated by Doctor has come so well naturally that I can say it is, Breathtaking! 

Here, I would like to share my experience and journey of Hair Restoration for others to make their decision-making process easier, while I am preparing for the second sitting of my hair restoration procedure. 
I shall keep the forum posted about my second sitting, may be in next few weeks.

Very Best!

Here I would like to share my before picture:

1991761752_WhatsAppImage2021-09-01at15_23_39.jpeg.6cb9a14b28b39862b51970b894087f4e.jpeg

1770543404_WhatsAppImage2021-09-01at15_24_14.jpeg.f5462d6d47faa6b4450471303c780ed9.jpeg

IMG_0096.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

Immediate post-procedure:

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

After 1 Year post-procedure:

IMG_0924.JPG

IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

IMG_7687.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-01 at 15.15.42-2.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-01 at 15.15.42.jpeg

Edited by Nigam Patel
  • Like 6

• Administrators

No lie you look at least 20 years younger dude4CB14167-FF9F-4702-A35A-AF57426F0C3D.jpeg 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Congrats on these results! It definitely made you look significantly younger without doing anything drastic. I'm very impressed and very happy for you. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Valued Contributor

It's like looking at two different people! A fantastic result. In my humble opinion I wouldn't choose to lower the hairline. You're 50 now. Tomorrow you will be 60 as life seems to go quickly the older you get. But either way you look amazing. Congratualtions and thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gatsby said:

It's like looking at two different people! A fantastic result. In my humble opinion I wouldn't choose to lower the hairline. You're 50 now. Tomorrow you will be 60 as life seems to go quickly the older you get. But either way you look amazing. Congratualtions and thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for compliments.