I need a great hair transplant doctor

hairyg77

I have been on this forum for more than 5 years. I have not heard of one great hair transplant doctor. I have no faith in any of these doctors.  All the doctors seem to have bad bed side manner. I only saw maybe one good result. All the hair transplants look pluggy and weird in real light  

Diep results are ok. But he is losing his touch. . He was going to be my choice but bailed last second. Hassan and Wong really do not show real results in real light. Turkey doctors? I would never go there. Joiner, Rahul, Pak, etc. Where are their many results. How come we are only seeing good outcomes and not bad outcomes from these doctors. 

It seems to be a 30% chance of a successful outcome. That sucks because all of us are using our hard earned money to get great results  

Can anyone tell me of the best doctor?  

p.s If you are trolling or hired to advertise for doctor…..screw off! I want real answers. None of this scripted bs stuff  

Edited by hairyg77
  • Haha 1

I would suggest Eugenix. They seem to have nailed the hairline in my opinion. I've still seen a few "pluggy's" from them, but their attention to detail regarding the softness, single strand, and necessary direction required to make the hairline look realistic is great. I have blonde hair, and struggled to find comparisons in their before & after's, but will still go there for my surgery. 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@GaryStruthers This guy is a troll, no need to waste your time on him

Agreed. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.