Euopean Top Natural Hairline and Density

Elisha

Hi all,

I opening this thread to asking if anyone of you would any recommendations for some top hair transplant surgeons in Europe (Turkey incl.)?

I do not think I would need that many crafts - I've asked a surgeon in Switzerland and he told me around 2000 if I want high density. This is actually what I am really looking for:

• Natural hairline
  • High density

My goal is to have long hair - I do not really know if this has any impact on my choice for a clinic...

Thank you very much for your recommendations! I am really looking forward to receiving them :).

Have a nice week all, best,
Elisha

You could also consider Hattingen although it’s mostly FUT i have seen ! Dr Pinto, Dr Vila, Dr Ferreira, Dr Lapunzula and Dr Lorenzo In Europe. 
When considering Turkey specifically then I would say the usual Dr Bicer, HLC, Dr Pekiner, Dr Keser and the lower cost options of Dr Yaman and Dr Demirsoy.

Edited by JohnAC71

@JohnAC71 I agree with almost all the names of the doctors you have listed except Lupanzula (because a few weeks ago we read the disconcerting speech of his consultant here, and you know very well how I think about post transplant assistance) and on Dr. Yaman, who, even though he is on the list of recommended doctors on this forum, I don't think hairlines are his strong

Edited by Egy

4 minutes ago, Egy said:

@JohnAC71 I agree with almost all the names of the doctors you have listed except Lupanzula (because a few weeks ago we read the disconcerting speech of his consultant here, and you know very well how I think about post transplant assistance) and on Dr. Yaman, who, even though he is on the list of recommended doctors on this forum, I don't think hairlines are his forte.

We all have different Drs/Clinics we are impressed with. I have been particularly impressed with the more recent Dr Yaman cases. I am also liking what i see with Dr Lapanzula results personally. Anyone’s lists of who they recommended are going to be subjective.
I would also add ASMED If you choose the top option where Dr Erdogan will do the channel opening/incisions. He really is one of the best in hairlines. 

Edited by JohnAC71

IMO when I think of who can create the best hairlines it would be De Freitas, Dr Erdogan just for example. I do think all of the Spanish/Portugal and Belgium top choices are doing really good hairlines to be fair. So many top choices in Europe. 

BHR (Dr Bisanga) @sl @Raphael84 are very good all round. Definitely worth consulting with. Infact the more decent Clinics/Drs you consult with the better. 
Spend as much time as possible researching each. This forum has a very good number of patient journeys as well as the clinics own posted results. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

We all have different Drs/Clinics we are impressed with. I have been particularly impressed with the more recent Dr Yaman cases. I am also liking what i see with Dr Lapanzula results personally. Anyone’s lists of who they recommended are going to be subjective.
I would also add ASMED If you choose the top option where Dr Erdogan will do the channel opening/incisions. He really is one of the best in hairlines. 

I like to recommend clinics / surgeons of which I have never seen cases of unhappy patients, although I think it can happen, but for example, I have never seen any of Feriduni, De Freitas, Bisanga, Hattinger, and anyway Just as important is case management which can go wrong.

• Like 1

Wow thank you so much @JohnAC71 and @Egy! I will have a deeper look at the recommendations later on.

@JohnAC71, actually I always had that hairline and I have not seen any big changes in the last few years. It maybe became a bit thinner in the front. I also had long hair before, but was unhappy because of this hairline. My father did not lose any hair, and my grandpa on my mother's side did but very very late. And I've never taken any drugs for hair loss.

Thanks for asking! and, I was thinking of contacting Bisanga from Belgium, I like his work. Do you know the average of his price? and can we do an appointment online?

thank :)

2 minutes ago, Elisha said:

Wow thank you so much @JohnAC71 and @Egy! I will have a deeper look at the recommendations later on.

@JohnAC71, actually I always had that hairline and I have not seen any big changes in the last few years. It maybe became a bit thinner in the front. I also had long hair before, but was unhappy because of this hairline. My father did not lose any hair, and my grandpa on my mother's side did but very very late. And I've never taken any drugs for hair loss.

Thanks for asking! and, I was thinking of contacting Bisanga from Belgium, I like his work. Do you know the average of his price? and can we do an appointment online?

thank :)

Yes I can see the thinning in the pics which definitely could benefit from being reinforced. It depends where Dr Bisanga is performing the transplant. 
Check this:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Belgium/Christian-Bisanga/667

Thank you for the shout outs and the nice words. Raphael is now the official man who has filled my shoes and I must say I am delighted to have handed over to him and his passion, knowledge and enthusiasm is really nice to see and he will be the point of contact and continue the depth of replies and care we seek to give.  I am still with BHR but more behind the scenes now on management but keep an eye of forums and all. 

Elisha for this case, Ian aka Raphael will be happy to write a detailed reply ..In summary you are 26, please also confirm mediation and Ian will then be able to send to Dr.B and reply here for you also. 

Thank you and Ian will take over and reply soon.. 

• Like 3

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

No probs ! HDC @Doron Haratiand Vertex @DrTBarghouthiAre good considerations and have very active Drs/Reps.

Are you taking Fin/Minox ? Just wondering if your doing anything to retain what you have. Thanks 🙏 

Thank you for the mention. I can see that you are experiencing some thinning in the frontal tuft and possibly some recessions that can be filled. I don't see you needing more than 2000-2500 grafts for now. You are definitely on the right track as you are being given excellent recommendations and advice here. 

• Like 3

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

1 minute ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Thank you for the mention. I can see that you are experiencing some thinning in the frontal tuft and possibly some recessions that can be filled. I don't see you needing more than 2000-2500 grafts for now. You are definitely on the right track as you are being given excellent recommendations and advice here. 

Thanks for your response 🙏

3 minutes ago, nicoandgello said:

Dr Feriduni and Dr Freitas do highest density transplants in Europe, other great surgeons not mentioned here are Dr Reddy, Dr Ball, Dr Mwamba and Dr Heitmann.

Agreed some nice additions 👌