2167 Grafts (1947 FUE & 220 BHT) + PRP | Dr. Pekiner | 7/28/21

On 1/11/2022 at 11:53 AM, OliverAtom said:

That new hairline is looking really good. 

Crown will take a lot more time so be patient. How is the beard area? And the donor? Could you share some photos?

On 1/10/2022 at 6:30 PM, 5BetaReductase said:

Pep, you’re looking great. How has the donor recovered?

Hey sorry i've been busy. I'll post a full update in 2 weeks once I reach 6 months. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay guys!

6.5 months post op.

Overall I'm happy with where I'm at, I wasn't expecting full coverage on the crown but it's definitely improved and I still have a few more months for the final look. The front is filling in well though! 

My only complaint: hair direction. I'm noticing the implanted hair is not exactly pointing in the same direction as my surrounding native hair, this is primarily for the front. It's long enough that I can style it and hold it down with pomade, but if I don't have any product, it's definitely wild at times.

All things considering I'd rate my happiness at an 8.5/10. WORTH IT

IMG_0401.jpeg

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0451.JPG

IMG_0434.jpeg

final_620be4e071959a01aceeadea_317083.png

final_620be3b271959a01aceead43_703735.png

• Like 1

This looks really good for 6.5 months. I was considering Pekiner as one of the surgeons I would consider but seeing as how its difficult to get in contact I have taken him to the bottom of my list.

What made you decide to go for Pekiner over your other choices?

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

3 hours ago, Vann said:

This looks really good for 6.5 months. I was considering Pekiner as one of the surgeons I would consider but seeing as how its difficult to get in contact I have taken him to the bottom of my list.

What made you decide to go for Pekiner over your other choices?

Have you emailed?

I knew I wanted someone affordable and I saw a lot of before/afters that I really liked.

If I were to choose another surgeon I'd probably go with Freitas, his results are insane.

29 minutes ago, Pephair said:

Have you emailed?

I knew I wanted someone affordable and I saw a lot of before/afters that I really liked.

If I were to choose another surgeon I'd probably go with Freitas, his results are insane.

I have emailed and sent whatapps messages but I have not heard back. I was told to wait 10/20 days and everything went radio silence since then. I followed up but nothing. So at this point I dont consider Pekiner an option anymore. Its hard to think even if his team answers now itll be the same come time for the actual operation. Plus Pekiner now charges 3 per graft.

I think Freitas is a really good choice but his waiting times are way too long for me. But, considering his results I dont think Eugenix, Bisanga, or HLC are too far apart?

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

On 2/21/2022 at 7:17 PM, Vann said:

I have emailed and sent whatapps messages but I have not heard back. I was told to wait 10/20 days and everything went radio silence since then. I followed up but nothing. So at this point I dont consider Pekiner an option anymore. Its hard to think even if his team answers now itll be the same come time for the actual operation. Plus Pekiner now charges 3 per graft.

I think Freitas is a really good choice but his waiting times are way too long for me. But, considering his results I dont think Eugenix, Bisanga, or HLC are too far apart?

Interesting, he responds immediately when I Whatsapp him. But yes I would probably not continue if that has been your experience.

Eugenix, Bisanga, or HLC are also good alternatives. 

• 3 weeks later...