~2750 grafts FUT w/ Dr. Carlos Wesley 7/26/2021

• Administrators

Very nice 👍🏼 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

20 hours ago, Hairdom said:

Do you also have monthly pics of the scar ? Would like to see how it's healing

good point i do have a few pics ill try to get more recent ones and post. last time i saw it looks like it was healing good. Only thing is i have a sort of scab thing on it that I keep picking at and it doesnt ever heal, so thats annoying. im trying to not pick at it

19 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

That's a fantastic result and you are only half way home. Your pre op pics remind me of my hair when I was 26. I look forward to following your journey and thanks for sharing!

Thanks man! I am very excited for the 12month result and maybe even beyond that. Will keep you guys posted!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just posting an update as it has officially been 1 year. Very happy with the results! I found an old photo before I even started taking medication and the comparison is ridiculous. So happy that I took action. And to think If I didn't I would pretty much be completely bald by now... absolutely insane. 

I am also thinking of getting a 2nd procedure maybe next year to touch up certain spots, but really overall insanely happy. I feel like i have a lot of flexibility in my scalp still left too which is nice.

Also I will say I think even though it's been a year I don't think it's 100% done yet. The hairs are still pretty kinky and so I think this may take another 3 - 6 months to normalize based on how it's been the last 6 months. 

frontal before after_edited.png

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

top1.jpg

topside1.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, hairbackpls1 said:

Just posting an update as it has officially been 1 year. Very happy with the results! I found an old photo before I even started taking medication and the comparison is ridiculous. So happy that I took action. And to think If I didn't I would pretty much be completely bald by now... absolutely insane. 

I am also thinking of getting a 2nd procedure maybe next year to touch up certain spots, but really overall insanely happy. I feel like i have a lot of flexibility in my scalp still left too which is nice.

Also I will say I think even though it's been a year I don't think it's 100% done yet. The hairs are still pretty kinky and so I think this may take another 3 - 6 months to normalize based on how it's been the last 6 months. 

frontal before after_edited.png

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

top1.jpg

topside1.jpg

Looks amazing! Must be a great feeling.

Did you have any loss in your crown before you started medications? Any before and after pictures of improvement there?

Also, would be interesting to see any photos you have of the incision/scar throughout the process.

Congrats again, enjoy it.