Is Nicholas Cage Now Wearing a Hair Piece?

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor

I apologize as I'm not sure how to put up the photo I just saw. It was a news article of 57 year old Nicholas Cage and his latest wife who's 26. To me it looks like he is wearing a hair piece now (all power to him and maybe time I dust off the old wig!!!). I just wondered what other follicularly challenged brothers (and sisters) thought? If anyone can do a news check and upload the pic I'd be much appreciated.

• Administrators

Nicholas Cage Hair Piece There's No Way 

image.png

• Haha 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

He’s got some very, very bad hair pieces. He opted for the receded pieces, but at some point recession that starts in the middle of your head does not look natural at all.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor

It’s a good example of planning your hair transplant over the lifetime. His original hair transplant was ok but obviously he never factored in further ongoing hair loss. Remember it’s always best to assume that you can/will end up Norwood 6. Having just said that I broke all of these rules!!! Don’t be me! 🤣

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SD1984 said:

Poor guy probably needs a half hour just to doll up his sides to get ready for the system.

09.jpg

Wow that's shocking, he actually had really good hair in the 80s, a prime example of why you shouldn't get an HT really young. You just don't know how stable your hair will be, not even your donor.

image.png

View my thread

• Administrators
2 hours ago, ssimpson7511 said:

Are you sure that above pic isn't a piece?

The sides aren’t a piece. The top possibly, but I posted it to show how the donor thins too.

View my thread

He must have had his front temples reconstructed at some point bc although he wears a piece, you can see in this pic here (from around 10 years ago) that he had hair missing in that area.

3.jpg