Dr. Bruno Ferreira | FUE 3653 grafts | 01/04/2021

TGR46

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Calihome1 said:

Pretty surprised at the sub-par result on this frontal third w/ Ferreira. 

Yeah. Poor yield. Wayyy too many grafts in such a small area. I forget the details of why that’s not a good idea but I’ve read about it before. That being said I’ve seen more great results from Ferreira than disappointing ones.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ML488 said:

Yeah. Poor yield. Wayyy too many grafts in such a small area. I forget the details of why that’s not a good idea but I’ve read about it before. That being said I’ve seen more great results from Ferreira than disappointing ones.

It's the first poor result I have seen by him, but, concerning...

• 4 weeks later...

Although they haven’t posted on here in a while the patient indicated they felt a positive benefit of the surgery so it has been worth while. Given how much of a perfectionist Ferreira is I’m sure he will have been very hands on in any discussions. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he’s offered touch up work (Hence the patients silence since).

It’s important to remember every case is not going to be a 10/10…and there’s a wide range of factors that could impact the final result. Like I’ve said in other threads, if a company / Dr is shilling 10/10s every time they aren’t legit. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Sorry for this delay but I've been forgetting to update you about my evolution. Here you can have some pictures that I took today, two years after the first surgery. I have to reach Dr. Ferreira again to make a decision weather we do a final intervention or not, but I haven't been able to meet with him due to my professional life. I'm still very pleased with my results, even though the crown is not completely covered, but that was always going to be an issue due to the extent of the area and the grafts left. But nonetheless I'm still happy with the results and continue to recommend Dr. Ferreira without a doubt. If I'll have any new information or evolution on my case I will try to update you guys.

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 17.19.19 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 17.19.19 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 17.19.19 (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 17.19.19 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 17.19.19 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 17.19.19.jpeg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...