Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic - 2494 FUE 0 - 10 Months

This patient wanted to restore his frontal loss with a broader and straighter hairline design that was deemed appropriate considering his facial dimensions.

Dr. Bisanga made recipient sites following the natural direction of the patient´s native hair, which as can be seen from the “in the op room” image, presented quite a unique cowlick that in this instance changed the direction of the hair placement toward the left as it approached the frontal hairline.

Suffice to say that the patient is extremely happy with his transformation at the current 10 month stage and upon sharing his most recent update and comparison images, he quoted -

“I didn’t know it was that bad before!!! What a difference!! Couldn’t be more pleased🙏🏻

Dr. Christian BISANGA
Technique: FUE
Donor density: 80/80 FUs/cm2
Hair Caliber: Medium Fine
2494 Graft

Follicular Unit breakdown:-
1s - 455
2s - 1247
3s - 792
TOTAL: 2494 

2494 FU = 5325 Hairs

Average = 2,13 hairs/FU

PRE-SURGERY

HBGRam9.jpg

FBS0P6i.jpg

c1lKIJk.jpg

juNBwxq.jpg

DOJ7F25.jpg

PLACEMENT

DA1dTQ0.jpg

ZtI7qWI.jpg

bjESr4L.jpg

COMPLEX FRONTAL SWIRL RE-CREATED

EA1dRo2.jpg

AT 6 MONTHS

ttI2ZTh.jpg

AlSIQyW.jpg

cynuzg0.jpg

AT 10 MONTHS

urIQxfY.jpg

sGxZdp6.jpg

b5BsJZj.jpg

AT 10 MONTH COMPARISON

hftZnb0.jpg

K6oKKru.jpg

KzfPujJ.jpg

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 4

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Fantastic results 👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you for your comments and support.

In regards to your questions -

On 6/29/2021 at 1:14 PM, Curious25 said:

Is the patient on medication, and what is his predicted remainder of available grafts for future use? 

Oral minoxidil was recommended to the patient at the time of surgery.
The patient comfortably has a further 3500 - 4000 grafts without putting too much demand on his donor area.

20 hours ago, nicoandgello said:

What density did dr Bisanga achieve?

Placed density varied throughout the recipient area with the initial hairline singles being placed at a density of around 50 FU/cm2.

18 hours ago, BLE123 said:

The very straight hairline isn't really to my taste but the work itself looks very nice as expected from Bisanga.

The straighter broader design of the hairline would not be appropriate for many patients. Due to this patient`s facial shape, bone structure and facial landmarks along with his preferred design which was enabled based on his hair and donor characteristics, meant that such a design was appropriate in his case.
The following video is great and further explaining the philosophy behind hairline design.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a lovely result and in-line with the educational videos done on donor extractions and really nice clean work. The placing was amazing and truly artistic to see these channels cut and I have not really seen this matched while browsing. Any more photos and how things further go would be great to see but really does look nice already. Very happy for the patient and so natural. 👍

Super job on the hairline.  Congrats!  I know your patient is thrilled.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.