Eurocup 2020 Official Hair Thread

• Administrators
21 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I’m always suspicious when I see a man bun... 🤨

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is an incredible transformation just by combing the hair differently. If you look at the first two photos he hardly has any hair just above his forehead, and yet, in the 3rd photo, there seems to be enough frontal hair to be able to hide the bald scalp area. Is he using some concealer etc?

image.png.1ddf7b128f2e0a9f5270f7fbcd1ccea0.png

Who is this guy? 

3 minutes ago, baalloss said:

This is an incredible transformation just by combing the hair differently. If you look at the first two photos he hardly has any hair just above his forehead, and yet, in the 3rd photo, there seems to be enough frontal hair to be able to hide the bald scalp area. Is he using some concealer etc?

Who is this guy? 

He must be ... that 3rd photo seems too good to be true

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, baalloss said:

Who is this guy? 

There may be some concealer, but he has strong enough sides to pull this off. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

19 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

but he has strong enough sides to pull this off. 

This gives lots of people like me hope for the future. I better stop having hair cuts 🙂 (He definitely has good hair on the temples, which may make this possible without concealers.)

Edited by baalloss

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, baalloss said:

This gives lots of people like me hope for the future. I better stop having hair cuts 🙂 (He definitely has good hair on the temples, which may make this possible without concealers.)

Stay away from the man bun lol

View my thread

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Huncholini said:

If we're talking about hair envy at the Euros, we can't ignore Yannick Carrasco, he has godly hair genetics.....

Yannick Carrasco Willing to Take Pay Cut to Complete Arsenal Transfer |  90min

Pin on Footballers

He looks like zayn malik. I remember the euros 2016 I was envying Graziano Pelle more like Graziano Pello. I prefer the slightly more mature hairline, as opposed to the boyish hairline.

image.jpeg

View my thread

• Administrators

Thoughts on Admir Mehmedi from Switzerland? Looks like a transplant that’s thinned everywhere else. 

E12AA332-58BD-44D1-A8BB-D5C455B5E471.png

Mehmedi in 2016

image.jpeg

View my thread

12 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thoughts on Admir Mehmedi from Switzerland? Looks like a transplant that’s thinned everywhere else. 

E12AA332-58BD-44D1-A8BB-D5C455B5E471.png

Mehmedi in 2016

image.jpeg

Yes quite possibly. His donor still looks strong enough for a few more passes to bring him back upto speed.

That man bun picture board is like a form of witchcraft, amazing. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Yes quite possibly. His donor still looks strong enough for a few more passes to bring him back upto speed.

That man bun picture board is like a form of witchcraft, amazing. 

Hair fibers is definitely like witchcraft. I bet Bales crown is pretty bare by now. I’m sure he’s got dermmatch in there too.

image.jpeg

View my thread

• Administrators

They even mentioned the top knot on game of thrones lol forgot about that

View my thread

• Administrators

Congratulations to all of our UK members and our Italian members as well 👏🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Say what you say about Grealish choosing to play for the England instead of Ireland. The guy’s hair is spectacular. 
image.jpeg

View my thread

On 6/29/2021 at 5:43 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Congratulations to all of our UK members and our Italian members as well 👏🏼

How about Spain? Lol 😆 

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, JP28 said:

How about Spain? Lol 😆 

Do we have members from Spain? I don’t know of any off the top of my head. But yes congratulations to Spain as well 👏🏼

• Haha 1

View my thread

12 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Do we have members from Spain? I don’t know of any off the top of my head. But yes congratulations to Spain as well 👏🏼

right here ☝️

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, JP28 said:

right here ☝️

Ah bueno tio bienvenido al foro voya apoyar españa que gane vale 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

Ah bueno tio bienvenido al foro voya apoyar españa que gane vale 🙌🏼

Hehe thanks man! Actually I’ll also be American 🇺🇸 in a month of time from now 🎊 

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, JP28 said:

Hehe thanks man! Actually I’ll also be American 🇺🇸 in a month of time from now 🎊 

Congratulations 🎉 

• Like 1

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Wasn't in the Euro's, but it appears Karius has had work on his hairline

RF3EW7EN7ZBETLDPJ6WHVKJLEI.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 11.50.07.png

Yea, very minimal work. Looks good.

View my thread

• Administrators

Forgot to congratulate @Egy @duchaine @Jimmy58 on their European championship 👏🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

View my thread