Bradley Cooper Hair Transplant or Wig?

• Administrators

Recently, another hair detective sent me a dm and alerted me of some pictures of Bradley Cooper where it looks like he had a strip scar. As you guys can see, there seems to be some diffuse loss in the donor. It's either due to a strip scar, or it could be diffuse due to multiple FUE's. That said, it doesn't explain why his hair looks so thick in red carpet events. The density is incredible, especially for a men nearing 50. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Compared to this

image.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

That's probably some combination of product and maybe Toppik for the red carpet event. I've used quite a few clays/waxes/styling creams and from my experience with these products they tend to add a bit of volume. Plus with a talented stylist and a blow dryer, that could potentially be achieved quite easily. 

Like with a clay, you're coating each individual strand of hair with it and then separating the strands to get extra volume. If the clay adds extra diameter by coating the outside of your hair follicle, then you end up seeing an increase in volume. Plus, blow dryers are fucking magic. I never used a blow dryer much but I was a big clay/wax/molding cream/whatever it's called kinda guy, and I'd definitely say it can make quite a difference

8 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

it doesn't explain why his hair looks so thick in red carpet events.

image.png

Hair fibers / dermatch / great hairspray

I've also read that he's likely on Propecia

Looks suspect in the temple area.

When grown long his make up team load it with concealers.

Not sure when he had it done, maybe 2008.

NINTCHDBPICT000657024828.jpg.aa1006fc11aadc8a2dfea4d81eb760cc.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000657024896.jpg.67ac59dee9f4ce661a467c5c8e076677.jpg

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, 1978matt said:

Looks suspect in the temple area.

When grown long his make up team load it with concealers.

Not sure when he had it done, maybe 2008.

NINTCHDBPICT000657024828.jpg.aa1006fc11aadc8a2dfea4d81eb760cc.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000657024896.jpg.67ac59dee9f4ce661a467c5c8e076677.jpg

Wow good catch, as an avid concealer aficionado. Not even I can get my hair to look this dense. That’s one of the densest hairlines ever. 

2FC0B788-5A3E-4EE8-9A43-0690ECC14E54.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.