HT advice for choosing a FUE Clinic

On 6/2/2021 at 9:58 PM, JohnAC71 said:

Agreed with @BLE123Eugenix is pretty much the best clinic you could choose. Not just the best in India but one of the better clinics worldwide. 🙏

I m still searching for the best clinic in India for FUE, I had sent few query to (Eugenix) show the donor area but they don't responded yet, I feel they are advertising themself.

Most of the result posted by clinic himself but they never show of the donor area in higher grade in the after results. I heard from many patients that they have multiple doctors and results are not same from most of the patients So I m bit confused & searching for another FUE doctor.

• Valued Contributor

The best choice for your hair loss (Norwood 7) is in India itself. Eugenix is the best FUE clinic in India. The doctors who work in the lower tier price packages are hand picked and are far from doctors that you will find elsewhere. Keep in touch with them. All the best!

• Like 1

Search the forum and you will see both clinic and patient results from Eugenix. @Zoomsteris one of the best high Norwood results you will see anywhere. Donor area is shown in the patient posted results. 
Here is the forum recommended clinics in India:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/IND/India

@Abhinay Singhis the Eugenix rep here on the forum. Agreed with @GatsbyEugenix is the best choice in India and it’s not even close. 

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for your recommendations. We are very humbled. 
Mr. Amir, you can inbox me your email id and we can get in touch with you for a consultation. If that is okay with you, of course. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Just now, Abhinay Singh said:

Thank you everyone for your recommendations. We are very humbled. 
Mr. Amir, you can inbox me your email id and we can get in touch with you for a consultation. If that is okay with you, of course. 

Your always welcome 🙏 thanks for responding to the tag 👌

• Thanks 1

Eugenix is the biggest no brainer and the best choice not only for your country of India, but for anyone else worldwide with higher Norwood levels. I myself am not a high Norwood. Probably around Norwood II, but I'm still holding out on getting a procedure done by Eugenix as my research has steered me away from clinics in the states and even other countries. My only issue is having the patience to see this pandemic thru to its bitter end, and finally having the doors open in India to schedule my appointment.

@Aamir maybe you can shed some light on how India is progressing with this pandemic and if there are any talks/rumors around when they forecast opening up the borders for international travel. I know there has obviously been a huge setback with the new Covid variant in India, but it looks like your country is on the mend as the number of active cases has dropped significantly from 4 million to 1.3 million in just under a month. Quite a few of us on this forum are following these developments and anxiously awaiting how and when we can get to Eugenix, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

I’m also patiently waiting for travel to India to become possible again. I’m absolutely in no rush. I will be choosing them for my 6th (hopefully last) procedure. They are arguably the best for not only the higher Norwood levels, but also for doing some awesome beard grafts work. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

Stay away from Darling Buds

Edited by 1978matt
  • Like 2

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day