Dr. Bisanga Live Q&A This Saturday!

Thanks a lot Melvin. This was a GREAT interview.

It's interesting how Dr Bisanga thinks topical and mesotherapy modes of administering Finasteride and Dutasteride could have the same levels of systemic absorption as oral but nocebo could be playing an effect in making people feel lesser side effects. I hope Dr Wong publishes some peer reviewed research on his topical products which would shed some light on this.

15 hours ago, bald-and-bearded said:

It's interesting how Dr Bisanga thinks topical and mesotherapy modes of administering Finasteride and Dutasteride could have the same levels of systemic absorption as oral but nocebo could be playing an effect in making people feel lesser side effects. I hope Dr Wong publishes some peer reviewed research on his topical products which would shed some light on this.

Lol if that is indeed the case - he has gone and killed that for all the guys happily using the topicals thinking it's not going systemic 😂

Good interview Melvin 

22 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Lol if that is indeed the case - he has gone and killed that for all the guys happily using the topicals thinking it's not going systemic 😂

Good interview Melvin 

Wait, some people actually believe that topicals dont go systemic? kek

Looks like Dr. Bisanga is big on oral minoxidil lol. I was totally expecting him to talk about topical dutasteride but it's really cool seeing different doctors trying different treatments. 

On 5/29/2021 at 4:22 PM, bald-and-bearded said:

I dont think he talked about topical dut and going systemic. I think he just skipped that question

• Administrators
On 5/31/2021 at 3:52 AM, nicoandgello said:

Wait, some people actually believe that topicals dont go systemic? kek

It will go systemic in small amounts. That’s why side effects are almost non-existent with topical minoxidil. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/1/2021 at 12:06 AM, deeznuts said:

I dont think he talked about topical dut and going systemic. I think he just skipped that question

You are right. He did not comment on topical, my bad. His comments were on mesotherapy. He said he has not measured his patients' dht levels after mesotherapy.