How long did you wait to receive topical dutasteride from fue clinic? (US)

GrowNewHair

Anyone in the U.S. that ordered topical dut from fue clinic, how many weeks did it take for you to finally receive it?

I was given the tracking number from fue clinic.

In the website of shipping company, the tracking number shows that the order is delivered to the recipient as of 5/18/21 which is a week ago.

To this day, I still haven't received it. 

How long did it take for you guys?

2 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Took me just under a month

Josh said the bottle is stable from the day it was compounded for 120 days if refrigerated & 90 days at room temperature. 

If it took you under a month (probably the same for me) to receive it, then we are already losing 30 days just in the shipping process.

That is pretty messed up!

I will try to write to Josh and ask him to use a better shipping service even if it means more money.

3 hours ago, GrowNewHair said:

Josh said the bottle is stable from the day it was compounded for 120 days if refrigerated & 90 days at room temperature. 

If it took you under a month (probably the same for me) to receive it, then we are already losing 30 days just in the shipping process.

That is pretty messed up!

I will try to write to Josh and ask him to use a better shipping service even if it means more money.

Yeah I agree the wait time is far from ideal given the shelf life. I’m pretty sure customers have already voiced their concerns to them about it, and it could be due to the recent influx of demand for the product. I think they’ll eventually prioritize the product and employ accordingly to improve the process. According to another member on here, H&W will be coming with a product of their own soon too. So may be an option if you could sit tight 

6 hours ago, ljpcarrera said:

Mine took about 3 weeks. Seems like it will last applying it twice weekly. You get pretty good coverage from using a small amount.

Cool. I'm located in northeast. I guess I will be getting mine soon then. 

So you are applying 1ml twice a week, right? 

Right now, I'm applying topical combo of fin & mix. But once I get topical dut, it will be just dut & min for me. 

Please update us with your progress. I will do the same. 

15 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Yeah I agree the wait time is far from ideal given the shelf life. I’m pretty sure customers have already voiced their concerns to them about it, and it could be due to the recent influx of demand for the product. I think they’ll eventually prioritize the product and employ accordingly to improve the process. According to another member on here, H&W will be coming with a product of their own soon too. So may be an option if you could sit tight 

Glad I am not alone who feels that way. H&W had their topical fin for a while but I wasn't able to get more info from their website. I wasn't given the option of their topical fin when I went to their office in 2016. Maybe their topical fin came out after that?

Anyway, they having their own topical dut is really exciting news. I hope it's not available only to their patients who had consultation or procedure done with them like some other clinic.

On 5/26/2021 at 3:04 PM, GrowNewHair said:

Glad I am not alone who feels that way. H&W had their topical fin for a while but I wasn't able to get more info from their website. I wasn't given the option of their topical fin when I went to their office in 2016. Maybe their topical fin came out after that?

Anyway, they having their own topical dut is really exciting news. I hope it's not available only to their patients who had consultation or procedure done with them like some other clinic.

I think they said i had to get a prescription in person but maybe different depending on who you talk to

It looks like FUECLINIC.com no longer has a link to their topical dutasteride. Does anyone know if they're stopped selling it?  I purchased some and received it but I just noticed their website is no longer promoting it.   Weird.  I hope they don't discontinue it or stop selling it over seas. 

I got mine today it took a month, I didn’t realize it was coming from Europe so I won’t be reordering if anyone would like to buy it from me let me know I’m in northeast part of the country.

9 minutes ago, JP28 said:

I got mine today it took a month, I didn’t realize it was coming from Europe so I won’t be reordering if anyone would like to buy it from me let me know I’m in northeast part of the country.

received it today also!!!!😀 

I placed an order on 5/5/21 and received it on 6/3/21.

It's got a distinct smell and the dropper from the bottle doesn't have the mark so I can't tell how much I'm using with each application. 

I would have to use the dropper from my min to gauge the amount.

Since you got it, why don't you just try and see if it works?

If it works for me then I will time my next order which is about 30 days for shipment so that I won't run out of it.

Just now, GrowNewHair said:

received it today also!!!!😀 

I placed an order on 5/5/21 and received it on 6/3/21.

It's got a distinct smell and the dropper from the bottle doesn't have the mark so I can't tell how much I'm using with each application. 

I would have to use the dropper from my min to gauge the amount.

Since you got it, why don't you just try and see if it works?

If it works for me then I will time my next order which is about 30 days for shipment so that I won't run out of it.

To be honest I haven’t even open the package lol😂 

I won’t try it because I’ll have nowhere to order it after this one is done so it doesn’t make a lot of sense, if I was in Europe I would’ve definitely tried it and probably order more.

They should have an express shipping option and this way it would work. 

I’m sure there will be many sources in the US very soon to get topical Dutasteride so I’ll just wait.

2nd application today.  all my hair grew back.  just kidding.  so far so good. i'm on 1mg of finasteride and not liking the sides so I was going to try an ween off finasteride and see if topical dut could do the job.  finasteride didn't give me any regrowth. we shall see.

• Haha 3

I have the same issue with Brazil or Argentina where I am most of the time. He told me to prior to Covid is was usually 3 weeks to the Americas but that the standard now is a month and sometimes even more up to 6 weeks.

What really sucks is that they do have the best formula in the market with the Trichosol and added growth factors. I really felt a boost in my hair thickness at just 0.1% without any sides and all my itch is gone thanks to the properties of Trichosol. I was at the clinic last week and the results are incredible with none of the patients I met reporting any sides.

He also told me that they are working on a DHL solution for the US that would take 3 days roughly but it would be 40 EUR or so, it's only worth it if you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mustang said:

I have the same issue with Brazil or Argentina where I am most of the time. He told me to prior to Covid is was usually 3 weeks to the Americas but that the standard now is a month and sometimes even more up to 6 weeks.

What really sucks is that they do have the best formula in the market with the Trichosol and added growth factors. I really felt a boost in my hair thickness at just 0.1% without any sides and all my itch is gone thanks to the properties of Trichosol. I was at the clinic last week and the results are incredible with none of the patients I met reporting any sides.

He also told me that they are working on a DHL solution for the US that would take 3 days roughly but it would be 40 EUR or so, it's only worth it if you

I agree about the quality of the product I’m sure it’s the best on the market but can’t just be stressing every time I gotta order another one, like I would’ve to order in a couple of weeks from now to make sure I’m good.

Edited by JP28

Does anyone know if topical dut also protects hair from free testosterone?  I know it's supposed to do a good job of protecting your hair from DHT, but was curious if it protects hair from free testosterone which, as i understand, can also attached to the hair follicle and do damage, although much less compared to DHT.  I know people use RU and CB topically but was curious about this.  i guess i'm not totally sure how topical dut works.   does it attached to the receptor in the scalp so that test doesn't convert to DHT in the scalp?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 7:00 PM, drock18 said:

2nd application today.  all my hair grew back.  just kidding.  so far so good. i'm on 1mg of finasteride and not liking the sides so I was going to try an ween off finasteride and see if topical dut could do the job.  finasteride didn't give me any regrowth. we shall see.

Nice!

Any sides with it?

I don't think fin is for growing hair back anyway. Especially on the hairline. The regrowth is a bonus if anything

On 6/4/2021 at 3:27 PM, drock18 said:

Does anyone know if topical dut also protects hair from free testosterone?  I know it's supposed to do a good job of protecting your hair from DHT, but was curious if it protects hair from free testosterone which, as i understand, can also attached to the hair follicle and do damage, although much less compared to DHT.  I know people use RU and CB topically but was curious about this.  i guess i'm not totally sure how topical dut works.   does it attached to the receptor in the scalp so that test doesn't convert to DHT in the scalp?

It does not

You need CB0301 

Start low, at 3%. If you have no adrenal issues or sides you can go up to 7.5%

• 6 months later...