Where Can You Get Topical Finasteride and Dutasteride- Sources Listed

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Well guys, I have compiled a list of all of the places you can get legit topical fin and dut. There are places like Mionxidil Max which sells it and Morr-F, but these places don't seem that legit. Feel free to add more sources, if this thread gets some good information I may pin it. 

Check it out

Where Can You Get Legit Topical Finasteride and Dutasteride? Sources Listed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Someone mentioned fueclinic but it takes about 6 weeks to arrive if you are from the states from what I was told. Strut doesn't deliver to California from what I see on their delivery option unless I'm wrong? I'm interested in topical dustasteride as well so any ideas where to get them with reasonable delivery time will be appreciated.

Edited by Smacias15

Does Dr. Wesley ship his topical dutasteride or is it only for his walk-in / transplant patients?

I tried messaging his office account for the price but they didn't reply.

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

• Valued Contributor

I think if people do go for a topical option it would be prudent to stick to one that involves just one drug. For example you may get sides from topical finasterde and not topical dutasteride. Getting a topical that covers both may mean you can't tolerate it yet you won;t know which drug (or all of them) is the culprit. I also think it's far better to stick to one variable at a time before ruling that out (if required) and trying another as opposed to a 'cocktail approach.' Otherwise you will never know which drug is doing what.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I forgot to add Dr. Reddy to the list, I’ve been told he compounds it for UK patients.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you for this @Melvin-Moderator.

I really want to get behind the hype around topical duta but I'm quite skeptical.

The only person who posted results is "mustang". It's been over 6 months since others tried it but no results.

Seems fishy - from browsing different forums it seems mustang is little sketchy.

Just a heads up for others, no shade whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering why you think Morr-F is not legit? It looks like it's made by a pretty large pharma company in India (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intas_Biopharmaceuticals). Are you saying that we can't trust sellers on Ebay or similar if we want to get it to the US?

Also, as we spoke through DM, looking forward to hearing from Dr Sethi in your next interview as I've heard from 2 sources that he prescribes topical finasteride. He seems very trustworthy.

Edited by bald-and-bearded